• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Cryptocurrency broker

Help me find a company
Mate, I should say that this market is picking up and more and more persons are getting involved in crypto market. I am seeing a potential of this market in future and planning to learn more about it.
I still have a lot to learn in the currency pairs and I am also keen on learning commodities. Somehow, crypto market is not my cup of tea.

I am also not too much interested trade on crypto currency and most often choose on usual pair, but I am ever hear before if we also can mining bitcoin, but still don't understand with this business
if want trying crypto currency fxopen also offer crypto account

Do not use fxopen for crypto trading. You have better platforms available in market. Try Poloniex or bittrex as all of the coins are available there and they have very good tools to analyze the charts and market depth.

There are some legit BTC brokerages but the problem is getting BTC.
You generally need cash at local dealer to buy it and then you lose again when you sell it.
Anyone know a service you can buy BTC with SWIFT Wire at a reasonable fee?

Do not use fxopen for crypto trading. You have better platforms available in market. Try Poloniex or bittrex as all of the coins are available there and they have very good tools to analyze the charts and market depth.
Thankyou so much for warning, but what the reason if FxOpen crypto is not good for trading bitcoin, I am ever try their offer with ten dolar free and can making some profit from these free bonus, but now I see my account inactive and can't open trade although there are some pending order there

Fxopen has too high deposit fees as far as I know that makes them the worst broker. I mean why are you taking high fees for brokers and when it comes to crypto trading, people are getting involved because of no fees or very less fees.

Fxopen has too high deposit fees as far as I know that makes them the worst broker. I mean why are you taking high fees for brokers and when it comes to crypto trading, people are getting involved because of no fees or very less fees.
Really? did you have worst experience with these broker? I am still using Fxopen now but only on cent account, while crypto account might my account already terminated, because can't open or close order anymore, and no intention to trade on crypto account anymore, but every withdrawn I made still get paid so far, although only small withdraw

You might be trading on their bonus at fxopen but when you will try to deposit your own funds, your mind will blow to see huge deposit fees. In time of other brokers giving bonus they are charging high fees.

There are certain ways to get earning on bitcoin, I am ever read how to mining bitcoin, but still don't understand how can become miner because seems need software to mining bitcoin, or get earning bitcoin on website faucet might this is easier way but only small earning

Oh yes, mining is increasing trend these days and more users are interested in cloud mining. I am also doing at genesis mining company because they are largest and have their own farms.

Back