• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Cryptocurrency broker

Help me find a company
Anyone whos already trade Cryptocurrency, please kindly share recommended broker ....

Do you want to trade crypto? Or just buy it when it costs low and sell when in will be expensive? If the second option, i guess it is better to buy crypto and keep it in wallets.

I want to trade crypto, where i can do that?

Dude u can trade it everywhere you want. I advice you to check the bost systems in your counrtry and choose the best one. For example, i trade in Amarkets (not an advert), bcuz in my country it is in the list of best brokers and also it's regulated.

b2btc.io The first cryptocurrency broker
A new class of brokerage services!
Start cryptocurrency trading on MT5

Full spectre of services for exchange, trade and investments in cryptocurrencies.

MT5, 1:3 leverage

More and more people become involved in the crypto industry recently. It happens because of high rate of return which exceeds the traditional financial instruments hundreds of times, and as a result the market is constantly growing.
Distinctive features of a crypto brokers if to compare to crypto exchanges:
1. Super modern and powerful MT5 trading terminal, surpassing in convenience, navigation, trading, additional services (there are a lot of robots, applications, social network of MQL5 traders on the market) and speed of any current platform of crypto exchanges.
2. Quotation accuracy and accuracy of the deposit is 8 digits after the decimal point.
3. System of accounting for positions includes both netting and hedging on the trader’s choice. In netting, all orders for a single instrument have one position, with a hedge each order is a separate item.
4. Millions of traders around the world are already using MT5. You just need to enter a new login, password and IP address of your new broker to get started.
7. The user can choose in which cryptocurrency to nominate the deposit. For example, if the user chose Bitcoin as the deposit currency and bought Bitcoin for a pair of BTC/USD, then, as the cost of Bitcoin increases, the user will receive revenue twice - from the rise in the cost of Bitcoin (since the deposit balance is nominated in Bitcoin) and due to the growth of the pair BTC/USD.
8. Margin trading with a 1:3 leverage allows you to trade for a total of three Bitcoins while having only one Bitcoin on your balance.
9. Trading in crypto assets is available 24/7.

Do you want to trade crypto? Or just buy it when it costs low and sell when in will be expensive? If the second option, i guess it is better to buy crypto and keep it in wallets.
If we can buy at low then keep on address for some years, hopefully value bitcoin will arise, but however spent money that afford to lose is important, now bitcoin facing many problem like as some country restricted using bitcoin, because supposed for ilegal activity like as terorist and so on, but I think bitcoin market still will always exist due many people still interested with bitcoin

Dude u can trade it everywhere you want. I advice you to check the bost systems in your counrtry and choose the best one. For example, i trade in Amarkets (not an advert), bcuz in my country it is in the list of best brokers and also it's regulated.

Well best thing to trade crypto currencies are on crypto exchanges like Binance or Bitfinix.

There are other good exchanges as well. You need some good volume where you are trading and there should be good coins being listed on an exchange so you can have the variety.

What do you mean? You just buy crypto and wait till it grows up in Amarkets? Or not?

For me personally legit brokerage company for currency trading became ETfinance. It acts transparently. Broker gives many gainful assets and the widest choice of crypto. As it is one of the hardest trading instrument, the broker provides tutorials that help to learn how to earn more. Good broker, highly recommend.

Back