• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CryptoFG.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hallo! Ich entschied mich für die Handelsplattform cryptofg.com mit Sitz in Sofia / Bulgarien, um BTC zu handeln. Nachdem ich mein Konto eingerichtet hatte, kontaktierte mich ein Händler namens Aaron Miller. Er bot mir telefonisch an, Bitcoins gegen mich einzutauschen. Seine Provision auf der Plattform cryptofg.com beträgt 15%. Ich habe zugestimmt. Sowohl Aaron Miller als auch ich erzielten innerhalb von 16 Wochen einen erfreulichen Sieg. Bisher wurden E-Mails schnell beantwortet, die Kommunikation per E-Mail mit dem Support von cryptofg.com verlief reibungslos. Im Oktober 2019 herrschte dann Funkstille. Ich wollte meine Gewinne auszahlen lassen. In der Regel ein Automatismus auf der Handelsplattform. Die Funktion stand mir plötzlich nicht mehr zur Verfügung. Der Supportmitarbeiter, Nico Marvridis, war nicht mehr verfügbar. Die bisherige Nummer mit Schweizer Vorwahl +41 (0) 615 880 987 nur Mailbox. Nachrichten konnten nicht mehr hinterlassen werden, da das Postfach nicht mehr gelesen werden konnte. Der Chatbereich von cfg.com wird nicht verwaltet. Ich habe ein "handgeschriebenes internationales Einschreibebrief" an das im Impressum angegebene Unternehmen in Sofia mit einer Frist für die Auszahlung meiner Gewinne gesendet. Ich habe noch keine Empfangsbestätigung für meinen eingeschriebenen Brief erhalten. Der nächste Schritt wird eine Strafanzeige in Deutschland sein, eine Mitteilung an die Finanzaufsichtsbehörde in Sofia und die BaFin.
Wer von euch hat die gleichen oder ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht? Bitte nehmen Sie unbedingt Kontakt mit mir auf. Gemeinsam können wir mehr erreichen. Vielen Dank.

Hi there! I chose the trading platform cryptofg.com, based in Sofia / Bulgaria, to trade BTC. After I set up my account, a trader named Aaron Miller contacted me. He offered me over the phone to trade bitcoins for me. His commission on the cryptofg.com platform is 15%. I have agreed. Both Aaron Miller and I made a gratifying win within 16 weeks. So far emails have been answered quickly, communication via email with the support of cryptofg.com went smoothly. But then in October 2019 there was radio silence. I wanted to have my winnings paid out. Usually an automatism on the trading platform. The function was suddenly no longer available to me. The support representative, Nico Marvridis, was no longer available. The previous number with Swiss prefix +41 (0) 615 880 987 only mailbox. Messages could no longer be left because the mailbox could no longer be read. The chat area of cfg.com is not administered. I have sent a "handwritten international registered letter" to the company in Sofia specified in the imprint with a deadline for the payment of my winnings. I have not yet received the confirmation of receipt of my registered letter. The next step will be a criminal complaint in Germany, a notification to the financial supervisory authority in Sofia and BaFin.

Back