Cryptofxgain IO Scam

HesabuX227

Recruit
Hi Guys, please advise on how I can get my money back from Cryptofxgain IO, with the address on their website stating they’re in New Zealand www.cryptofxgain.com. I was persued by a trader on Instagram for about a month who introduced himself as Mr.William( from Texas). We then took the conversation to Whatsapp then after back and forth conversation and him sharing screen shots of his happy clients. He told me that he will only require for me to start with $500 and that he will earn 10% Commision. I finally decided to check the website and asked the support if they know him and they said it’s safe for me to trade with him. I then took the plunge and deposited the $500 using my Luno Bitcoin wallet as it was one of the ways I could deposit according to the broker. After confirming my deposit with Cryptofxgain IO support. My account went live and I asked what is going to happen now then I told them that the trader I was chatting to on Whatsapp seemed a bit cagy about his information in terms of varifiyimg who he was in full. So they assigned me a new trader who got in touch with me on Whatsapp by the name of Lucas then I started communicating with him. After two weeks I got an email from Cryptofxgain support saying I must deposit $3000 in order for my account to grow more profits and my level to be higher. I told them I don’t have that money and I am okay trading low for now. At that time my trading balance was $6400 on the platform. Two weeks later I recieved another email that said I must pay maintenance fee of $2600 for me to be able to gain more profits and be able to withdraw my profits. Lucas the broker then tried to call me on Whatsapp and then he texted me to respond quickly to the email. After reading the email I responded to both the email and Lucas that I do not have the money and I was not informed about this surprise payment I now have to make. I also replied on the email and asked that they send me a link that shows me that this is required. They did not but just just insisted that I must make payment. Lucas then suggested that I pay atleast half of the money required and be able to withdraw. My account was then $14207.00. I tried to withdraw from the platform but then my trade stopped and I couldn’t get any withdrawal. I asked Lucas that since I don’t have the money can I atleast get a refund of my investment. He responded to say they don’t do refunds. I just need my money back please help guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys, please advise on how I can get my money back from Cryptofxgain IO, with the address on their website stating they’re in New Zealand www.cryptofxgain.com. I was persued by a trader on Instagram for about a month who introduced himself as Mr.William( from Texas). We then took the conversation to Whatsapp then after back and forth conversation and him sharing screen shots of his happy clients. He told me that he will only require for me to start with $500 and that he will earn 10% Commision. I finally decided to check the website and asked the support if they know him and they said it’s safe for me to trade with him. I then took the plunge and deposited the $500 using my Luno Bitcoin wallet as it was one of the ways I could deposit according to the broker. After confirming my deposit with Cryptofxgain IO support. My account went live and I asked what is going to happen now then I told them that the trader I was chatting to on Whatsapp seemed a bit cagy about his information in terms of varifiyimg who he was in full. So they assigned me a new trader who got in touch with me on Whatsapp by the name of Lucas then I started communicating with him. After two weeks I got an email from Cryptofxgain support saying I must deposit $3000 in order for my account to grow more profits and my level to be higher. I told them I don’t have that money and I am okay trading low for now. At that time my trading balance was $6400 on the platform. Two weeks later I recieved another email that said I must pay maintenance fee of $2600 for me to be able to gain more profits and be able to withdraw my profits. Lucas the broker then tried to call me on Whatsapp and then he texted me to respond quickly to the email. After reading the email I responded to both the email and Lucas that I do not have the money and I was not informed about this surprise payment I now have to make. I also replied on the email and asked that they send me a link that shows me that this is required. They did not but just just insisted that I must make payment. Lucas then suggested that I pay atleast half of the money required and be able to withdraw. My account was then $14207.00. I tried to withdraw from the platform but then my trade stopped and I couldn’t get any withdrawal. I asked Lucas that since I don’t have the money can I atleast get a refund of my investment. He responded to say they don’t do refunds. I just need my money back please help guys.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back