Cryptofxtrades.online a greate scammer

hsobaid

Recruit
Hello All,

Please be aware from cryptofxtrades.online as they are scammers. They will ask you to deposite as little as $200 and will tell you that they will trade for you and convert it in couple of days. When you try to withdraw your profit they will ask you to freshly deposite again $200 so that after withdrawing all profite your account will remain active and they can trade further. once you try to withdraw your first profit they will ask you to deposite more $1000 to process the withdrawal.

Any one knows how to track down these frauds and get ones invested money?

Hello All,

I am also one of the victims of these scammers cryptofxtrades.online. I got introduced to a channel "CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM" in telegram where they post about their investment plans and their payouts to their investors. The admin name is MangerFord who claims to invest your money in Binary option trading for better profit. I have invested $200 and they have asked to create a trading account in cryptofxtrades.online and manipulate you with a fake account balance and when you try to with draw they will ask to you deposit additional money in order to process the withdrawal. I am requesting all not to fall for this scammers. Their are lot of additional channels in Telegram who are working in the same manner.

Hello All,

Please be aware from cryptofxtrades.online as they are scammers. They will ask you to deposite as little as $200 and will tell you that they will trade for you and convert it in couple of days. When you try to withdraw your profit they will ask you to freshly deposite again $200 so that after withdrawing all profite your account will remain active and they can trade further. once you try to withdraw your first profit they will ask you to deposite more $1000 to process the withdrawal.

Any one knows how to track down these frauds and get ones invested money?
What was the total amount you deposited so far?

Hello All,

I am also one of the victims of these scammers cryptofxtrades.online. I got introduced to a channel "CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM" in telegram where they post about their investment plans and their payouts to their investors. The admin name is MangerFord who claims to invest your money in Binary option trading for better profit. I have invested $200 and they have asked to create a trading account in cryptofxtrades.online and manipulate you with a fake account balance and when you try to with draw they will ask to you deposit additional money in order to process the withdrawal. I am requesting all not to fall for this scammers. Their are lot of additional channels in Telegram who are working in the same manner.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back