Cryptomt4 a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing you bring the topic to discussion, CryptoMT4 is one of the latest scams of today, I had no idea that out of that Phillippe Ballesio I attended Rosalie Lai Ballesio surely have some link as they have the same last name and they also made me lose my money for that account number that they exhibit there: FR76300030001000005765297724 de Societé Generále

I remember to read a long time ago that this website they mention has to do with a famous btcmt4 scam, a lot of people lost money with that case, it is understandable that this happens, the money of the people must be respected

George and Mark,

I have the same question for the two of you that i have for Rickly and Mikewill.

If I don't start seeing answers, I'm going to have to unleash Spam Cat.

hello boys sorry to read what happened have tried to file a complaint before the competent authorities

I have seen many complaints regarding that account number, even in several continents, I also knew that there is a relation of that page with a call btcmt4, I hope they can solve that problem boys

I hope you can solve this scam soon I went through something similar recently and it is not a pleasant experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back