Cryptomt4 a scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

howard_jhonson

Highly Suspicious Person
Philippe Ballesio, is a French citizen recidenciado at the moment in London that assures to act like operator of Bit Trader or of a digital platform, embaucando to a lot of people with nonexistent products. Those affected filed a complaint last September and that is how an investigation was initiated into an alleged massive fraud and illegal collection of money in several digital platforms run by Philippe Ballesio. In this way, the case was presented before the judicial authorities. Those affected gave the money for the 'cryptocurrencies' such as bitcoin, lion, Ethereum and others to invest, acquire goods or earn interest. The authorities presume that more than 150 peasants from neighboring communities where Philippe Ballesio operated are among those harmed. However, there are more complaints from merchants and housewives in London, Newmarket, Manchester and other cities. According to data compiled by the Justice Commission, around 1,0000 people were affected.

Philippe Bellasio has received ten complaints in the European Police in the last year and a half, and most were for “fake lenders” that operate online. Their companies advertise through the network, they have their bank account and phone number, but in the background “are criminal organizations,” explained a police official. Like any lender Philippe Bellasio through his companies offers money, but asks for an advance for administrative expenses. These expenses vary between € 300 and € 3,000. When they complete some fraudulent actions, they close that operation and open a new one, with another name, logo and account. “At the moment, they have only detected that they operate with criminals outside the eurozone,” says the deputy commissioner.

I share that my experience. I came to Crytomt4 for an ad I found online on the web wanting to earn extra money in Ethereum. I signed up, and in the minutes Philippe Ballesio called me to welcome me. It is worth mentioning that these people sound very professional, friendly and with "knowledge" of the subject; Effectively with a French accent and based in the UK, London.

I invested € 250, with the promise that if I invested € 1,750 more, I would be paid € 500, which I NEVER saw.

We were operating Philippe Ballesio and I, through the Cryptomt website4 and there were no problems, most of the time the account was generating positive returns, we seldom lost. One day, my account reached + € 1,000 of profits. At that time I told the broker that I wanted to withdraw with my earnings and deposit them to my credit card. Obviously the payment took more than 10 days and the truth is that they NEVER did it, because the account, from one day to the next, lost EVERYTHING!

The months passed, and Philippe Ballesio called me again, arguing that he was now the Head of Account Recovery. Telling me that if I put another € 1,000 they would put € 1,000 more to RECOVER my initial investment.

I did not let myself be deceived, the experience served me as a learning experience and I will not give them one more penny to these scammers of Cryptomt4 and Philippe Ballesio.

I share that my experience. I came to Crytomt4 for an ad I found online on the web wanting to earn extra money in Ethereum. I signed up, and in the minutes Philippe Ballesio called me to welcome me. It is worth mentioning that these people sound very professional, friendly and with "knowledge" of the subject; Effectively with a French accent and based in the UK, London.

I invested € 250, with the promise that if I invested € 1,750 more, I would be paid € 500, which I NEVER saw.

We were operating Philippe Ballesio and I, through the Cryptomt website4 and there were no problems, most of the time the account was generating positive returns, we seldom lost. One day, my account reached + € 1,000 of profits. At that time I told the broker that I wanted to withdraw with my earnings and deposit them to my credit card. Obviously the payment took more than 10 days and the truth is that they NEVER did it, because the account, from one day to the next, lost EVERYTHING!

The months passed, and Philippe Ballesio called me again, arguing that he was now the Head of Account Recovery. Telling me that if I put another € 1,000 they would put € 1,000 more to RECOVER my initial investment.

I did not let myself be deceived, the experience served me as a learning experience and I will not give them one more penny to these scammers of Cryptomt4 and Philippe Ballesio.
I am getting alert as below while I hit the http://cryptomt4.com/

Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on cryptomt4.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

If you were scammed by this person, write to this email REMOVED and we will meet to report it, do not let it get away with it.

FPA Forums Team Note: Please publicly give some information about what you have in mind. There have been many recovery room scammers coming to the FPA to "help" scam victims. These scammers really want to steal more from scam victims. Please do not post your email address again until you've given more information about what actions you are planning against this company.

This is a completly fake post

cryptomt4 is located in Barcelona Spain and owned by FERNANDO MARTINEZ GOMEZ TEJEDOR the only share holder of the company Universal SL

Deposit Details:

Bank Name: Bankia
IBAN: ES20 2038 1972 1760 0018 5433
SWIFT: CAHMESMMXXX
Transfer concept-details: xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx 1111 (text must be exactly as indicated, without more numbers or comments)
Beneficiary: Universal SL
Beneficiary Address: Juan Bravo 60

Best Regards:

CryptoMT4 Support.

But even worst than that :

When some investors file complaints against him and try to get their investment back, the scam team spend their time on defamation and are stealing photos and information on social media, posting fake news and lying about them, saying the investors are the scammers, sexual harassers, and all type of fake crimes in order to intimidate them and scare them if they continue to try to bring justice to the scam.

So if someday you cross path with FERNANDO MARTINEZ GOMEZ TEJEDOR

you can be sure to be in front of the biggest swindler and fraud artist in Spain.

Aparently this person is very famous and important... Thank you for the information

I was informed to open an account but I never opened it, they gave me this IBAN account number: FR76300030001000005765297724 and it turned out to be from a certain Philippe Ballesio, the account is accredited in the bank societé generale, I did not know that this man would turn out to be a So famous swindler, I regret not having notified before

Something similar happened to me, with the difference that I lost my money. I made the respective deposit in the IBAN bank account: FR76300030001000005765297724 and they never answered my call, I only received after a few months a call from Phillippe Ballesio asking for more money to reinvest it and recover the money that he lost me

Rickly and Mikewill,

And you both happened to independently show up telling the same story on the same day? You also registered with the FPA on the same day. Is there an explanation for these coincidences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back