cryptotradehub.info the BIG scam

webdeal

Recruit
CAUTION, do not invest in this company.

You will never see your money again.

I invested 20 usd to give it a try.

Then I was told that with 20 USD you can have the winnings only once.

They told me that now if I wanted to get my money back I had to invest 250 usd.

Otherwise there was no solution to withdraw the money.

My money is lost, it doesn't matter it's only 20 usd.

But I do this with the aim that it does not happen to anyone with larger sums of money.

To stop contacting them, they deleted the chat, they blocked me, then the contact I had on the telegram withdrew his account, photo ...

In short, the practices of all known crooks ...

don't be scammed

I can provide all the screenshots of my account, with deposits, winnings, withdrawal request ....

Sure, I imagine there are going to be a lot of positive reviews after mine to cover, but don't be naive, this company is fake, a large-scale scam.

they have lots of other sites with other names.

Share your experience, don't let them do it anymore.

I'm going to wage war on them, not for my 20 USD, but out of principle and pride

CAUTION, do not invest in this company.

You will never see your money again.

I invested 20 usd to give it a try in another site, and finally it's the same company

bittrex-trade.com and cryptotradehub.info are the same.

Look, the FAQ is exactly the same, every word.

The site is done the same way.

I lost a small amount of money, but others lost a lot more.

So post your notices quickly that their action stops.

I think they will post a lot of false notices behind me to cover.

But don't be naive, just ask them for their registration number and they will never answer :)

In fact, the strategy is to attract the customer with a small test capital.

you can invest a minimum of 20 USD, and this brings 20% of profits within 12 hours

You place your 20 USD, you see your profits in your account.

PLAN 1: 20usd to 250usd (profits 20%)
PLAN 2: 250 usd to 1000 usd (profits 30%)

When you want to reinvest them, to have 20% again, they tell you that you can no longer, you must switch to PLAN 2

Of course, plan 2 only starts at 250 usd.

You are forced to reinvest more.

If you do not want, they tell you that there is no other solution, because you automatically switch from PLAN 1 to PLAN 2 on the second day.

They say that now the money and reinvests on PLAN 2, and that to withdraw the money, it is necessary before to credit the account up to 250 usd.

Of course, it doesn't do it ....

When you annoy them too much to ask for your money, the telegram account disappears, it blocks you from the channel, deletes your comments ...
And it disables chat from their site

In fact, the strategy is to attract the customer with a small test capital.

you can invest a minimum of 20 USD, and this brings 20% of profits within 12 hours

You place your 20 USD, you see your profits in your account.

PLAN 1: 20usd to 250usd (profits 20%)
PLAN 2: 250 usd to 1000 usd (profits 30%)

When you want to reinvest them, to have 20% again, they tell you that you can no longer, you must switch to PLAN 2

Of course, plan 2 only starts at 250 usd.

You are forced to reinvest more.

If you do not want, they tell you that there is no other solution, because you automatically switch from PLAN 1 to PLAN 2 on the second day.

They say that now the money and reinvests on PLAN 2, and that to withdraw the money, it is necessary before to credit the account up to 250 usd.

Of course, it doesn't do it ....

When you annoy them too much to ask for your money, the telegram account disappears, it blocks you from the channel, deletes your comments ...
And it disables chat from their site
I am still waiting for the answer to my question :)

I answered.

they say they can't return my money if I don't invest more, because they blocked the funds on PLAN 2

In fact, my 50 usd funds, which have been placed on PLAN 2 can only be unlocked if I add 200usd, because PLAN 2 is 250 usd.

Except that I never put money on PLAN 2
And neither did they .... because I had made a withdrawal request.

So now they are no longer responding.

Proof of my photo withdrawal request, and proof that there is no money on PLAN 2

I also have all my "Telegram" exchanges with the manager (false manager I suppose)

I kept everything

Attachments

• Capture 3.JPG
    Capture 3.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture 4.JPG
    Capture 4.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture 5.JPG
    Capture 5.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Capture.JPG