• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cryptotraderoptions

I am having an issue with a company
Came across this company via Instagram Jenny Binary Trade FX trader is Jenny Rosa. I initially invested 1k with her/company and 1 week later was asked to provide another 5k, which I did for account to be upgraded before my return of investment. I was then told that my trade was held up in system and she needed another 4.5k to free it up. I have not sent this and still await return of investment. I even told her to just give me back initial investment, to no avail. Unless someone can confirm anything different. I believe I have been scammed.

Why do people really trust people like this? Anybody who approaches you is a big no, no. Stay well away and trade your own money.

I have also been approached by an hongkong girl named Lisa. She says she owns a spa and her uncle is an forex analyst and do trading with a agent of Jitak capital limited(JCL). She said me to download the app MT4 from goggle play store. She asks me to open a demo account with JCL. I opened the same and she has shown at least 3 times she has precise information when the prices rise or fall. All the 3 times she had made a profit. She has given me the contact no. of a representative of the service provider company . His name is Guan. I chatted with him and asked about the various things about his company. He says his company is jitakcl and gave me a web address of jitakcl.com to check about the authenticity of the company. I checked and found to be ok . I asked him that i wanted to depoist 1k USD into my real trading account which he had opened for me earlier. Now he start saying to me that i can send the money thru equal amount of bitcoin or wire the 1k usd to a company called Xt-Cq yeyou trading co. Ltd. Now i got suspicious and asked him why i will send the monwy to a different company and notbto the jitak company. He then says tht jitak and Xt-cq Yeyou trading co ltd and DBS bank are in a tripriate agreement. I asked him you told me you work for the Jitak company and why i need to send it to another company. I also checked the Xt cq company name in the Hongkong register of companies. I did not find this company name i.e. XT CQ Yeyou Trading co. Ltd. In that. Secondly, i asked him about the procedure of withdrawal of the money from my real account. He says that i have to call him very time and give my identity proof each time to him and then he will ask the XT company to release my desired amount. i asked what if he dies or get hurt in an accident then what i will do in that case. He doesnot have clear answer about that and never gave me any custimer care email id of XT Cq Yeyou trading co ltd.
Now, the girl everyday asking me to depoist the money even 1k usd to start making money with his uncle expert advice. She doesnot take the video call and makes excuses about why she could not take call.Once i called her at 11 pm ,she didnot take my call and said she is in hospital and send me a pic of her hand resting in her lap with her expensive omega watch showing evening time of 4.30pm. All these things , looking like a trap from the girl and the service provider representative . Either they are working in a team or they may be one single guy .
Have any been approached like this as reading from here it seems it is a honey trap .please advice .

I feel for you bud, need to be so careful where you invest your money. If something is too good to be true then it probably is.

I have also been approached by an hongkong girl named Lisa. She says she owns a spa and her uncle is an forex analyst and do trading with a agent of Jitak capital limited(JCL). She said me to download the app MT4 from goggle play store. She asks me to open a demo account with JCL. I opened the same and she has shown at least 3 times she has precise information when the prices rise or fall. All the 3 times she had made a profit. She has given me the contact no. of a representative of the service provider company . His name is Guan. I chatted with him and asked about the various things about his company. He says his company is jitakcl and gave me a web address of jitakcl.com to check about the authenticity of the company. I checked and found to be ok . I asked him that i wanted to depoist 1k USD into my real trading account which he had opened for me earlier. Now he start saying to me that i can send the money thru equal amount of bitcoin or wire the 1k usd to a company called Xt-Cq yeyou trading co. Ltd. Now i got suspicious and asked him why i will send the monwy to a different company and notbto the jitak company. He then says tht jitak and Xt-cq Yeyou trading co ltd and DBS bank are in a tripriate agreement. I asked him you told me you work for the Jitak company and why i need to send it to another company. I also checked the Xt cq company name in the Hongkong register of companies. I did not find this company name i.e. XT CQ Yeyou Trading co. Ltd. In that. Secondly, i asked him about the procedure of withdrawal of the money from my real account. He says that i have to call him very time and give my identity proof each time to him and then he will ask the XT company to release my desired amount. i asked what if he dies or get hurt in an accident then what i will do in that case. He doesnot have clear answer about that and never gave me any custimer care email id of XT Cq Yeyou trading co ltd.
Now, the girl everyday asking me to depoist the money even 1k usd to start making money with his uncle expert advice. She doesnot take the video call and makes excuses about why she could not take call.Once i called her at 11 pm ,she didnot take my call and said she is in hospital and send me a pic of her hand resting in her lap with her expensive omega watch showing evening time of 4.30pm. All these things , looking like a trap from the girl and the service provider representative . Either they are working in a team or they may be one single guy .
Have any been approached like this as reading from here it seems it is a honey trap .please advice .
Same story here. The girl's name is San San, has a beauty salon, the same uncle etc. Lost a lot of money. First still had contact with jitak but after scolding them, they/he/she blocked me. I have reported it also to the hk police, with pictures and WhatsApp threads. Reporting to the police as much as possible is important. We need to stop this company!!!!

Why do people really trust people like this? Anybody who approaches you is a big no, no. Stay well away and trade your own money.
shame that some people can not see a scam coming from a mile away. you should never invest large sums and then add to that, there is no easy way to make money and people need to learn that.

It's easy to say afterwards. The story (she said she was a former college and we had many) looked really true. As soon as I heard about it, I searched the internet, my friend however, did not at first and fell in. We are in close contact to the police here and in Hongkong, they really do their best to find this out.

It's easy to say afterwards. The story (she said she was a former college and we had many) looked really true. As soon as I heard about it, I searched the internet, my friend however, did not at first and fell in. We are in close contact to the police here and in Hongkong, they really do their best to find this out.
i hope you do manage to get some justice to many people out there stealing form hard working people

Back