CT Option / CTOption - Not Processing Wire Transfer Withdrawal

These Israeli's are funny how they make up names left and right and all no longer work for the companies after somebody complains about being scammed along with being sick on vacation on and on. I can't wait till the day Israel bans the whole industry of these criminals and goes after them for their crimes, because they don't get it that there will be a paper trail to be followed and are thinking to themselves. "Oh I can just make up names and scam anybody any time! Nobody will do anything." They are tracking you as you sit in your office right now some day it will be KNOCK KNOCK! and what will you guys do then? ;)

~ But we do enjoy you coming out and letting us know your true desires to become a woman Patrick! ~ LOL!
:rolleyes:

Wow - so Patrick came into this thread on the 21st as the support team manager and he's already gone.

This does not inspire confidence.

Still no contact from these guys. George West is the only person that has made a small effort to find out whats happening. $500 is missing and I hope they wire transfer my money to me.

Can this case be brought to the traders court?

I emailed George and Melani the link to this thread and they haven't bothered replying to me.

It's been months since I requested my money and still nothing. The finance department doesn't care it seems.

Wow - so Patrick came into this thread on the 21st as the support team manager and he's already gone.

This does not inspire confidence.
I dont think anyone will help to be honest. What authorities should be contacted?

I dont think anyone will help to be honest. What authorities should be contacted?

Start with St. Vincent at the Grenadines. Follow that with the ISA - www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

For any credit card charges or bank wires, check and see what country the money went too and file complaints with the financial authorities there.

Naturally, file complains with the regulators in your own country. If possible, file a police report and ask them to escalate to Interpol.

I finally got their attention after I showed them proof that I contacted authorities etc. They asked me for my wiring information again and I received the wire within 2 business days. I did lose $100 (I sent them $500 and they sent me $400), but I won't fight any more for $100. Considering this case is closed (will never recommend anyone using these guys).

Since they didn't bother to pay the full amount owed, then the thread doesn't get marked as resolved at it can sit in Scam Alerts forever as a testament to how CTOption deals with clients.

Back