CT OPTIONS SCAM ALERT

Ekbacken

Recruit
CTOptions is for me scam. I registered, deposited 500$ just to get acquainted with the system. Shortly after that, I took a call of an "acct. manager" who supposedly help me set up & show how the system trading via teamviewer and she would put me on 2-days replicator pro and shall see results (5$ investment, payout 115,70$).

After 2 days session, I was ask to deposit 5000$, but I was hesitant & would not just deposit as I was not convinced. Then the following manipulation happens as per my statement (screenshot available)
  1. 115,70 has been withrawn by CT Options (adjustments)
  2. 416,30$ has been withdrawn by CT Options (adjustments)
  3. My account is set to ZERO
I tried since months to get explanations and I have been told in different emails, that they are "protected profit", that it's the "bonus"
and lastly it's "lost investments"

I can accept, they can keep "protected profit" of 115,70$ - but the 416,30$ is actually my deposited money.

The screen shot of my balance statement - is not balanced! - shows no bonus deposited!

As to alleged lost invesments, well that would be max. 75$ losses when I traded myself! Besides, checking all trading history, a profit of about 23$ has been made TOTALLY, so how can that be lost invesments?

The so called account manager have gone down under, ignores my emails and not reachable. The CT Options support, after NOT finding baseless, unfounded excuses anymore of the 416,30$ withdrawal is just ignoring me now as well inspite of me requesting for answers week after week.
Am helpless as to how to proceed!

Be cautious of this broker.

Also invite them through live chat so that this issue can be resolved however my advice is to avoid binary options as there are hell lot of complaints about these BO brokers.

CTOptions is for me scam. I registered, deposited 500$ just to get acquainted with the system. Shortly after that, I took a call of an "acct. manager" who supposedly help me set up & show how the system trading via teamviewer and she would put me on 2-days replicator pro and shall see results (5$ investment, payout 115,70$).

After 2 days session, I was ask to deposit 5000$, but I was hesitant & would not just deposit as I was not convinced. Then the following manipulation happens as per my statement (screenshot available)
  1. 115,70 has been withrawn by CT Options (adjustments)
  2. 416,30$ has been withdrawn by CT Options (adjustments)
  3. My account is set to ZERO
I tried since months to get explanations and I have been told in different emails, that they are "protected profit", that it's the "bonus"
and lastly it's "lost investments"

I can accept, they can keep "protected profit" of 115,70$ - but the 416,30$ is actually my deposited money.

The screen shot of my balance statement - is not balanced! - shows no bonus deposited!

As to alleged lost invesments, well that would be max. 75$ losses when I traded myself! Besides, checking all trading history, a profit of about 23$ has been made TOTALLY, so how can that be lost invesments?

The so called account manager have gone down under, ignores my emails and not reachable. The CT Options support, after NOT finding baseless, unfounded excuses anymore of the 416,30$ withdrawal is just ignoring me now as well inspite of me requesting for answers week after week.
Am helpless as to how to proceed!

Be cautious of this broker.

Hi,

I am also suffered by CToption and see my story aslo. Contact your bank and file a Dispute form with the Terms and conditions of CToption also.
So many complaints about CToption in FPA as well other websites also. I have done the disputed form with my bank and waiting. My amount is USD250 and filed a case in Action fraud website which is located in UK. God luck:)

Regards,
Rajarajan.S

Hi,

I am also suffered by CToption and see my story aslo. Contact your bank and file a Dispute form with the Terms and conditions of CToption also.
So many complaints about CToption in FPA as well other websites also. I have done the disputed form with my bank and waiting. My amount is USD250 and filed a case in Action fraud website which is located in UK. God luck:)

Regards,
Rajarajan.S
Keep us updated about your disputed.

Back