CTM - capitaltrustmarkets.com

matoska

Recruit
I opened an account with Capital Trust Markets | Online Forex Trading Broker | Regulated MT4 Broker in May 2014 and deposited 5000USD.

Then I was trading with them until December 2014 when the executions became very bad and I decided to withdraw the money. I made only 25% of profit on the account.
Because I did not get the money nor the response from them I contacted them again. They said that I should wait because the account is under investigation. Then after few weeks I got a response from the online chat that I should first make an internal transfer because email withdrawal request is not enough. So I filled also a form for internal transfer. But the internal transfer is still pending and they are just delaying everything. After 2 months they came out with the excuse that it was illegal trading and I should sign a form with them that I agree with their accusations.
I was doing nothing illegal. I was just trading mostly based on macroeconomic data. Most of the fills were towards end of the spike and I was just lucky to make some profit because I got some continuation of movement in that direction after the news.

So it has been nearly 2 months and I still have not received not even my deposit back.

What country are you in?

Send an email to every address you have for Capital Trust Markets. Ask them to please join this thread and publicly explain what the problem is.

I opened an account with Capital Trust Markets | Online Forex Trading Broker | Regulated MT4 Broker in May 2014 and deposited 5000USD.

Then I was trading with them until December 2014 when the executions became very bad and I decided to withdraw the money. I made only 25% of profit on the account.
Because I did not get the money nor the response from them I contacted them again. They said that I should wait because the account is under investigation. Then after few weeks I got a response from the online chat that I should first make an internal transfer because email withdrawal request is not enough. So I filled also a form for internal transfer. But the internal transfer is still pending and they are just delaying everything. After 2 months they came out with the excuse that it was illegal trading and I should sign a form with them that I agree with their accusations.
I was doing nothing illegal. I was just trading mostly based on macroeconomic data. Most of the fills were towards end of the spike and I was just lucky to make some profit because I got some continuation of movement in that direction after the news.

So it has been nearly 2 months and I still have not received not even my deposit back.

You sent invitation to them, if yes then can you please share status of your complaint.

Although this OP have seen the questions from Pharaoh and FxMaster he has decided to not answer.

Asstmod, would you ask him if it's still relevant?

Although this OP have seen the questions from Pharaoh and FxMaster he has decided to not answer.

Asstmod, would you ask him if it's still relevant?

How much profit and for which period you've made with them?

Back