CTOption cancels my withdrawal every time.

rajeshko

Recruit
I deposited $4000 for trading and they added another $4000 as bonus. This is a managed account and a new manager gets involved every time. Every time a new manager contacts me he/she requests more money.
I was not ready to add more money and they added more bonus to my account and started trading. I said i do not want more bonus and wanted to trade with the money i have. but they still added the bonus and did the trade. Now when i wanted to withdraw some money, The manger said that i can with draw the profit and after some time the compliance team get back to me that i cannot withdraw as i have got bonus from them and cancels my withdrawal request. Now i have a balance if $32,250.00, wanted to take the profit of $13,000.00

When i request the withdrawal of the profit , the compliance team first said i have to do trade worth 30 times of the bonus and to-day they sent me an e-mail that i have to trade 50 times of the bonus.

Every time i send a withdrawal request, the requests gets cancelled.

Can someone please help me get my money back. Attached the screenshot of my account with balance.

Attachments

• CToption-Balance.png
    CToption-Balance.png
    878.9 KB · Views: 0
Can you post information like bank accounts they had you send money too, company names, etc.

the more information you share, the more people can help you

This sounds like the situation I am in! Their T&Cs probably state that you can't even withdraw your own deposit once they have awarded a bonus.. We need to get teeth to get these thieves to give our money back..

I deposited $4000 for trading and they added another $4000 as bonus. This is a managed account and a new manager gets involved every time. Every time a new manager contacts me he/she requests more money.
I was not ready to add more money and they added more bonus to my account and started trading. I said i do not want more bonus and wanted to trade with the money i have. but they still added the bonus and did the trade. Now when i wanted to withdraw some money, The manger said that i can with draw the profit and after some time the compliance team get back to me that i cannot withdraw as i have got bonus from them and cancels my withdrawal request. Now i have a balance if $32,250.00, wanted to take the profit of $13,000.00

When i request the withdrawal of the profit , the compliance team first said i have to do trade worth 30 times of the bonus and to-day they sent me an e-mail that i have to trade 50 times of the bonus.

Every time i send a withdrawal request, the requests gets cancelled.
ctoption already marked as a scam Broker base on Trader`s vote and scamming cases. You can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11042/www.ctoption.com

Now, come to the solution of your problem, If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback OR Contact WinThisCase.

Here is my transactions with CTOptions(Screenshot)

Attachments

• CToption-Balance.png
    CToption-Balance.png
    878.9 KB · Views: 0
Back