CTOPTION: I need my deposit please urgent.....

marco9

Recruit
In August this year I made a deposit of 250 DLS in CToption.
After three months, I want to retreat and they then immediately deposited a bond for 50 dls I do not autorize, so do not allow the withdrawal because they say I have to do a volume when no one told me I had a bonus, they do not make for the withdrawal. they can not see where this bonus autorize I never authorizes. In 24options me something just happened but they removed it immediately and so I could make my withdrawal

I sent emails to my advisor account and others working in CToption not answer my emails, who can help me get my money back please, thank you very much for your support.

I did it by Neteller.
Ctoption off the bonus 50 dlls but will not let me do my 250 DLS withdrawal, I ctopton not sent me mail confirmation or cancellation of withdrawal.
Thanks for the attention and support.

Let Neteller know how CTOption has been treating you. Enough complaints and their access might be cut off.

Send CT Option a link to this thread. Ask them to come here and explain why you can't have YOUR money.

For the moment neither mail nor chat give me a solution, twice I made the withdrawal and canceled without telling me what is the reason.
Thanks for the support.

In August this year I made a deposit of 250 DLS in CToption.
After three months, I want to retreat and they then immediately deposited a bond for 50 dls I do not autorize, so do not allow the withdrawal because they say I have to do a volume when no one told me I had a bonus, they do not make for the withdrawal. they can not see where this bonus autorize I never authorizes. In 24options me something just happened but they removed it immediately and so I could make my withdrawal

I sent emails to my advisor account and others working in CToption not answer my emails, who can help me get my money back please, thank you very much for your support.

Dear marco9
My name is Patrick and I manage the CTOption support team. I would be more than glad to help you solve this issue if it has not been resolved yet. Please send your name and email used to open your CTOption account to
patrickh@ctoption.com .
Thank you, Patrick.

Back