CTOption rejecting withdrawal. Please help!

Senjoy

Recruit
Hello all,

I have been with CTOption since many months now. In June, there was an issue with my trade pricing for which I wanted my invested money back from them as many other co traders won the trade and I did not because of delay in opening a trade. I had emailed my advisor then and he called me up and promised to refund my invested money although he did not agree give me profit on that particular trade. I confirmed many times with my advisor that this should not be a bonus but actual refunded money.

Last week i requested a withdrawal of my money and closure of the account as they were continuously closing out turbos (30 sec and 60 sec) trades for me during normal NY trade hours. Since then I have been emailing a new advisor (the old one has left the firm or his email address is no longer valid) and the account management several times asking for withdrawal and they have not been responding back to me.

On chat on their website what these guys are saying is that I took a bonus whereas I did not as it was a refund from my earlier advisor. Now they are just ignoring to my messages.

Please help as I want my withdrawals back about $900 and close this account

Thanks,
Senjoy

Send the link to this thread to every email address you have for them. Invite them to come here and explain why you can't get your money.

Send the link to this thread to every email address you have for them. Invite them to come here and explain why you can't get your money.
I have sent it. Waiting for them to respond. Let's see! I have no intention to let this go though.

Hope to get help out of this thread. Thanks!

I have sent it. Waiting for them to respond. Let's see! I have no intention to let this go though.

Hope to get help out of this thread. Thanks!
Also share your story as a review on their review page and ask them to come and reply here.

Hello all,

I have been with CTOption since many months now. In June, there was an issue with my trade pricing for which I wanted my invested money back from them as many other co traders won the trade and I did not because of delay in opening a trade. I had emailed my advisor then and he called me up and promised to refund my invested money although he did not agree give me profit on that particular trade. I confirmed many times with my advisor that this should not be a bonus but actual refunded money.

Last week i requested a withdrawal of my money and closure of the account as they were continuously closing out turbos (30 sec and 60 sec) trades for me during normal NY trade hours. Since then I have been emailing a new advisor (the old one has left the firm or his email address is no longer valid) and the account management several times asking for withdrawal and they have not been responding back to me.

On chat on their website what these guys are saying is that I took a bonus whereas I did not as it was a refund from my earlier advisor. Now they are just ignoring to my messages.

Please help as I want my withdrawals back about $900 and close this account

Thanks,
Senjoy

Dear Senjoy,
My name is Patrick and I manage the support team at CTOption. I would be very glad to see if I can help you solve the issue. Please email me your name and email address used to open your CTOption account to
patrickh@ctoption.com .
Thank you, Patrick.

Back