CTOption will not Withdrawal

BRIKAU

Recruit
I got started with Ctoption on 02-13-2016 my account manager Fred, After talking to Fred he encouraged me to have their experienced traders, trade on my behalf and that they used Risk Management, I was impressed at how well they did but then the trading stopped and Fred said the trial period ended and I needed to deposit more money so I deposited $500.00 more, trading resumed and went well . I decided that I wanted to deposit more, I asked Fred how much I needed to deposit to make $150,000.00 in 16 weeks, He said if I deposited $23,500.00 with a $25,000.00 bonus 50K total I would make 28% per week , with a lot of hesitation I decided to make the deposit. After several weeks the trade amount was not raised, I was only making $200.00 per week some weeks they would not trade at all, I would call Fred every week asking when they were going to raise the trade amount and start making 28% weekly, my account had reached about $58,000.00 then they added two more traders to increase volume, then they had lost about $6,000.00 overnight, when I called and asked what happened Fred said they tried a new strategy, Fred said they would start a recovery ,but they didn't trade for a couple of weeks
I kept after Fred finally they started trading again, they made a little money but then they lost more the next day. Finally I asked to make a withdrawal, Fred said they haven't met the volume yet and would hook my account up to a trading marathon on July 4 2016 that night they lost $8,000.00 , I went on my account and deleted whom ever was trading , and emailed Fred and asked what was going on But Fred never responded, I sent a withdrawal request but never heard from anyone, a week later they went onto my account without my consent and lost another $8,000.00 , my account is down to $23,755.65 I have been calling every day since July 4 almost 4 weeks and no one will return my calls or emails. I just want my $25,000.00 back , I wish i would have found this website before I made the big deposit, what a SCAM, I am such an Idiot for falling for it.

I got started with Ctoption on 02-13-2016 my account manager Fred, After talking to Fred he encouraged me to have their experienced traders, trade on my behalf and that they used Risk Management, I was impressed at how well they did but then the trading stopped and Fred said the trial period ended and I needed to deposit more money so I deposited $500.00 more, trading resumed and went well . I decided that I wanted to deposit more, I asked Fred how much I needed to deposit to make $150,000.00 in 16 weeks, He said if I deposited $23,500.00 with a $25,000.00 bonus 50K total I would make 28% per week , with a lot of hesitation I decided to make the deposit. After several weeks the trade amount was not raised, I was only making $200.00 per week some weeks they would not trade at all, I would call Fred every week asking when they were going to raise the trade amount and start making 28% weekly, my account had reached about $58,000.00 then they added two more traders to increase volume, then they had lost about $6,000.00 overnight, when I called and asked what happened Fred said they tried a new strategy, Fred said they would start a recovery ,but they didn't trade for a couple of weeks
I kept after Fred finally they started trading again, they made a little money but then they lost more the next day. Finally I asked to make a withdrawal, Fred said they haven't met the volume yet and would hook my account up to a trading marathon on July 4 2016 that night they lost $8,000.00 , I went on my account and deleted whom ever was trading , and emailed Fred and asked what was going on But Fred never responded, I sent a withdrawal request but never heard from anyone, a week later they went onto my account without my consent and lost another $8,000.00 , my account is down to $23,755.65 I have been calling every day since July 4 almost 4 weeks and no one will return my calls or emails. I just want my $25,000.00 back , I wish i would have found this website before I made the big deposit, what a SCAM, I am such an Idiot for falling for it.
The first $1500.00 was deposited with a credit card, The $23,500.00 was wired.

This morning George West at CTOption sent an Email saying, he will make sure my account manger Fred Adams will contact me, and if he doesn't George will assign a new one. That's very interesting, because I tried calling them this morning and they just immediately disconnected the call 2x .

Just updating my situation, Still have not heard from Fred Adams at CTOption, I invited Patrick @ CTOption to have a conversation about my account and got no response.

You might want to have a chat with WinChargeback. They are the only company I've ever heard of which has had any success reversing bank wire payments.

Thank You , I have been in contact winchargeback, I logged onto my CTOpton account this morning and their traders went onto my account again without my consent and lost another $3,768.50.
Fred Adams my account manager called me this morning for the first time in almost 5 weeks, I asked him to explain what was going on, and he couldn't . He said he was going to talk to the finance dept. about getting my deposit's back, I can imagine how that will go.

They'll offer you a nice big bonus and then suggest you deposit some more cash.

Funny that a company can allegedly fire an employee for wrecking a client's account, but can never send the actual money to the client, isn't it?

Back