CTOption WITHDRAWAL SCAM

Gayan ekanayake

Recruit
I deposited an amount of $250 in ct options binary broker on 30/11/2014 through my skrill account. Then i traded on ctoption binary platform and had made a profit of $65.58.

Deposit on ct.jpg
I placed a withdraw request for withdraw all the money in my account, but it was rejected. they told me that i can't withdraw my profit because of 5% rule, that means i can't open up a trade more than 5% amount of the deposit. So they requested me to place a new withdraw request of $250. i placed it again.

I received my withdraw on 30/12/2014 and its not the amount of $250, its only $187.5

I asked them a few times and account manager replied that it was a withdraw fee charged on my account. But as i know from the beginning and according to their terms and conditions there is no any fee for first withdraw.

So my friends Please be aware of this SCAM broker and help me to resolve this issue.

I haven't any bonus from ctoption.

Thank you.

It is very stinky, I agree.

What is that 5% rule I didn't get it. "that means i can't open up a trade more than 5% amount of the deposit", does it mean that if you deposited $1000 you can't open a trade of over $50? If that is the case, why their system is allowing you to do that?

Also, why they charged $62.5 for Skrill withdrawal? 25% of the withdrawal or $62.5 of the withdrawal, what is their policy? At any way, unless it is a technical mistake I would call them "butchers".

Will you invite this broker to reply to this thread? I am curious to hear what they have to say.

they are big scam... they blow my account now from 3000 dollars to 0.52 cent who access the account no one .. no trade even make..... wish i can close there website !!!!!!! by scamming people and they enjoy with other people hard working people ...

they are big scam... they blow my account now from 3000 dollars to 0.52 cent who access the account no one .. no trade even make..... wish i can close there website !!!!!!! by scamming people and they enjoy with other people hard working people ...

Did you open your own thread about it?

if you havent opened a thread pls do so and state the details, that would be a big help as well for new traders. 3000 dollars is not a small amount if you ask me.

CTOptions withdrawal policy (under legal terms & conditions) is so vague it could leave them open to charging anything they like. They probably have a volume requirement before you can withdraw your funds for free on the first withdrawal... or just make up some other excuse.

I just read their withdrawal policy. It's clearly stated there that "Withdrawal fees are equivalent to 50 USD" .. but the question is, why did they charge you a Fee when first withdrawal is supposed to be FREE ?? well, may be they offer free withdrawal for actual withdrawal from Profits, not the initial investment !! I joined them with a $250 deposit, 2 months ago almost, and withdrawn quite a few times without any problems but Yes, I must say 5% rule is very difficult to maintain .. :

50$ fee for 250$ withdrawal, it's very ridiculous. But 250-187.5 = 72,5 ??? another 22,5$ fee? Where did it come from?

Back