CTOption Withdrawals - SCAM

* i registered with CTOption on 30th November.

* Deposited $ 250 via skrill 30th November
skrill transaction.jpg

ctoption deposit.jpg

* They approved my account on 5th December

* I started trading and my account balance remain almost same after 45 trades and $265 volume of trading. my final account balance was $ 248
View attachment pushpika.pdf

* I requested a withdrawal of $248 December 23rd.

* finally they only send me only $185.50 after approved my initial witdrawal of $248 without any notice.
skrill withdraw.jpg

ctoption scam withdrawal.jpg

* CTOption customer support is very poor and they are very rude.online chat agent don't know anything about my account and always saying to contact account manager and account manager never give a feedback.they will cheat your money as well.so my friends please be very very careful with this broker.i'll provide my account user name and password below for your reference.

USER NAME: basnayaka.pushpika@yahoo.com
PASSWORD: 56ad5dd6

scam broker .be careful.PLEASE SEE ALL THE EVIDENCE ON YOUR EYES....

This is interesting. Have you got a bonus maybe?

If not, send every email address you got there a link of this thread so they can reply to this.

this is the latest reply from my account manager.he saying basically when i deposit next time they are going to add missing money as a real cash bonus.this is the reply i got after sending 3 emails to him.PURE SCAM OF WITHDRAWAL.BE CAREFUL.

email reply 1 (301214).jpg

i haven't got any bonus,you can check it by youself after login to my account.they are saying now when im depositing next time they gonna credit my missing balance as a real cash bonus.

This is interesting. Have you got a bonus maybe?

If not, send every email address you got there a link of this thread so they can reply to this.

Back