cTrader

nsinfodesk

Private
I noticed there are only four brokers using cTrader platform and tops among them is icmarkets and pepperstone.
What's your experience with either of them
Which one of them is better
Please, honest and unbiased opinion is needed and will not victim you if your choice go bad in future

Petezaa

Recruit
I noticed there are only four brokers using cTrader platform and tops among them is icmarkets and pepperstone.
What's your experience with either of them
Which one of them is better
Please, honest and unbiased opinion is needed and will not victim you if your choice go bad in future
ICM CTrader is very good personally. Can't go wrong with it.

K_Robdog

Recruit
Ctrader is definitely more modernised with a better selection of tools. I find MT4 does everything I need when I'm trading on my phone though

TrapLok

Recruit
ctrader is much better than Mt4 or 5
but not so popular among community =\

It's quite old platform but still it has only good user interface

icmarkets and pepperstone - both good (pepperstone is more reliable for me..but i prefer brokers without regulation to avoid problems with some ta*es in my country)

I

Irrelevant

Real brokers have their own proprietary platform that has depth of market etc which MT4 does not. They also offer MT4 and 5 in some cases as well. So there really is no need for them to use C-trader.

I

Irrelevant

And regarding brokers, both of them are market makers and if you review them on this website you will definitely not touch icmarkets if you value your money and pepperstone is a hit and miss, runs under the same principles so... never know.

TrapLok

Recruit
And regarding brokers, both of them are market makers and if you review them on this website you will definitely not touch icmarkets if you value your money and pepperstone is a hit and miss, runs under the same principles so... never know.
so who is the best in forex market? =)) almost all of the brokers are not so honest but until they pay - they are not scam yet