• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Compare cTrader brokers

Compare 2 or more companies

nsinfodesk

Private
I noticed there are only four brokers using cTrader platform and tops among them is icmarkets and pepperstone.
What's your experience with either of them
Which one of them is better
Please, honest and unbiased opinion is needed and will not victim you if your choice go bad in future

I noticed there are only four brokers using cTrader platform and tops among them is icmarkets and pepperstone.
What's your experience with either of them
Which one of them is better
Please, honest and unbiased opinion is needed and will not victim you if your choice go bad in future
ICM CTrader is very good personally. Can't go wrong with it.

Ctrader is definitely more modernised with a better selection of tools. I find MT4 does everything I need when I'm trading on my phone though

ctrader is much better than Mt4 or 5
but not so popular among community =\

It's quite old platform but still it has only good user interface

icmarkets and pepperstone - both good (pepperstone is more reliable for me..but i prefer brokers without regulation to avoid problems with some ta*es in my country)

Real brokers have their own proprietary platform that has depth of market etc which MT4 does not. They also offer MT4 and 5 in some cases as well. So there really is no need for them to use C-trader.

And regarding brokers, both of them are market makers and if you review them on this website you will definitely not touch icmarkets if you value your money and pepperstone is a hit and miss, runs under the same principles so... never know.

And regarding brokers, both of them are market makers and if you review them on this website you will definitely not touch icmarkets if you value your money and pepperstone is a hit and miss, runs under the same principles so... never know.

so who is the best in forex market? =)) almost all of the brokers are not so honest but until they pay - they are not scam yet

Back