• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

currency cash machine

Essential Wealth Building Strategies

I have been a member of the Essential Wealth Building Strategies with John Thomas since November, 2010. Although returns have been up and down, I've got to say that it is not a scam. John Thomas is a well seasoned (40 years) trader, hedge fund manager and through daily commentaries and weekly live webinars and live lunch and learns held across the globe, you can LEARN about how to trade and benefit from his years of experience and perspective on what is going on globally. I anticipate based on current returns for the year, that we should reach a minimum 10 to 15% return for the year. We trade mostly options. Very educational.

Now, for the record, it does irritate me that we get these "advertisements" for other systems through his commentary, but I mostly just delete them. I did listen to the Currency Cash System and I'm not sold, but like others, if I can try it for 90 days, it might be worth moving a small amount of money to a new account and trying it.

Last edited:
good idea

it is a good idea the group of 10. we can try it for 195$
Bruce W let me know if you have any info about them

I have been a member of the Essential Wealth Building Strategies with John Thomas since November, 2010. Although returns have been up and down, I've got to say that it is not a scam. John Thomas is a well seasoned (40 years) trader, hedge fund manager and through daily commentaries and weekly live webinars and live lunch and learns held across the globe, you can LEARN about how to trade and benefit from his years of experience and perspective on what is going on globally. I anticipate based on current returns for the year, that we should reach a minimum 10 to 15% return for the year. We trade mostly options. Very educational.

Now, for the record, it does irritate me that we get these "advertisements" for other systems through his commentary, but I mostly just delete them. I did listen to the Currency Cash System and I'm not sold, but like others, if I can try it for 90 days, it might be worth moving a small amount of money to a new account and trying it.

You believe John Thomas has 40 years experience because he SAYS so or because you VERIFIED it ?

If you can find ONE internet mention dating back to let s say 2000 when he was " A Wall Street hedge fund manager " please let me know. Should nt such a " famous trader " be mentioned SOMEWHERE ELSE than in relation to his present job as a salesman for wealthinsider ? Does Thomas tell the NAME of that hedge fund anywhere in his presentation as in " When I was working for the QUANTUM group of funds etc " ?

Or is it ALWAYS just " a major hedge fund " WITHOUT any further precision ?

Now for those constant advertisements and annoyance factors, as I said elsewhere, you re better keep your Norton in good working order when visiting that website. The website has 2 HTTP SurfAccuracyConfig Request and it can pose a serious security risk. VERY PROFESSIONAL for a hedge fund manager.

Last edited:
I see John Thomas at cnbc news and the anchorman present him as a 40 year experience and a hedge fund manager.

Every bio about Thomas has been written by himself and they occasionally contradict each other about dates and details

He says he was a correspondant for the Economist and the Financial Times in Tokyo either from 74 to 77 or 76 to 83.

He says he was with " Dai Nana Securities " in 74. The correct way to write that company s name is in one word " DAINANA ".

He brags he interviewed, Deng Xiao Ping, Reagan, Marcos, Thatcher etc. Please find me ONE ARTICLE ONLINE.

When you interview such people the interview is ALWAYS SOMEWHERE TO BE FOUND. Google something like " Thomas interview Reagan "

Both the Economist and the Financial Times created online ARCHIVES covering the pre-internet era. FIND THE INTERVIEWS.

He supposedly became a Tokyo correspondant in 1976 and he says he was the first american correspondant to cover the " Cultural Revolution " in China. But the Cultural Revolution, that started in 1966, ended officially precisely in 1976 so he could not " cover it " at all. The famous american journalist Edgar Snow was in China in 1960, 1964, and in 1970 anyway ( many times before that also ) and interviewed Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai. Who does Thomas think he is exactly ? Did he invent the steam engine and nuclear energy also ?

He also says in one bio that he interrupted his brilliant financial career briefly to take part in the First Gulf War as a pilot. COME ON NOW !!!!!

He says he created the FIRST INTERNATIONAL HEDGE FUND IN 1990 and managed it until 99. GIVE ME THE NAME OF THAT HEDGE FUND.

BTW, the first hedge fund in History was created in 1949 by Alfred W. Jones. By 1968, there were 200 of them. In 1969 a clearly " international "
" Funds of Hedge Funds " was created in Geneva, Switzerland. I suppose you also believe Gore created the internet ?

While I did find a John Thomas Financial in a CNBC News video ( The Kudlow report ), it was simply not the SAME GUY and not his company. John Thomas Financial is an unrelated Wall Street and Texas company. They are an independant broker/dealer and not a hedge fund.

Your own " John Thomas " simply DOES NOT EXIST. It s likely an alias.

Last edited:
Yes this thomas is an other one..
i cant find the cnbc link but all that you say is the reason that i didnt follow the macro millioner pack..
.. I saw him at cnbc and if i rememder corect they speak about a mad hedge fund :)

You know what guys ? I think John Thomas macro millionnaire program cannot be good enough for you. If you search the web, there MUST be a program somewhere called " The macro BILLIONNAIRE program "

Why aim for a mere millionnaire status when you can become all billionnaires with just a little more googling effort ? And maybe it wont even be more costly than the 2000 bucks Thomas wants from you.

After all, if another guy elsewhere promises he can make billionnaires with you, he cant be lying, right ? He will certainly be a Wall Street legend also and all that. And maybe he invented a cure for cancer and you can invest in his company when it is still just a penny stock. But hurry up ! As soon the media hear about that, the shares will skyrocket to 1000 dollars.

Another great idea would be to pull yourself up by the necktie until it hurts.

Last edited:
AsstModerator Note: If I see anything else like this, I will start banning accounts. I don't care if this company's product is the best on the market or a scam, the FPA takes a very active stance against copyright violations.

Hi Bruce,

Count me in, good idea to spread the risk as a group. Let me know if you find more info.

Cheers,
Peter

I have traded forex for some time, and have always scoffed at the HUNDREDS of forex robots doing the rounds as I believe they are total garbage.

The "currency cash machine" has me interested only because if it is true that he has access to the positions the banks are taking, that certainly is worthwhile info. If it is a scam, it would certainly be short lived, as people would simply claim their money back after 90 days. If you pay by credit card, you can always dispute the transaction with the bank.

I am very tempted to try it as a group of say 10 people. Effectively we each invest $197 and hey if everything goes belly up, I can live with a loss of $197. Anyone else interested in this option ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back