• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

currency cash machine

Email from the Investment Auditor

Inquiry regarding Mike Maffei and Currency Cash Machine
2 messages
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <cozimworthit@gmail.com> Mon, May 30, 2011 at 9:11 PM
To: info@cogcpa.com
Hi Michael,

I would like to apologize for the random email but the information you provide me will definitely help me make an informed decision. Your name is currently being used by a certain individual called Mike Maffei for a new trading system that he has developed called Currency Cash Machine. I was wondering if you could help me make my decision on purchasing the program by letting me know if the audit your prepared is indeed legitimate. Again I do apologize for the randomness of this email, but the Internet today is full of scams and I'm using all the data I can in making my decision.

Sincerely,

KC

cozimworthit@gmail.com

P.S. - Please find attached the audit claimed by Mike has been prepared for you.
--
Investment-Performance-Audit.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike Coglianese <mike@cogcpa.com> Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:06 PM
To: KC <cozimworthit@gmail.com>, info@cogcpa.com
We will not vouch for the audit on the that site due to the fact that they changed our audit report from original issue.

Michael Coglianese, CPA
MICHAEL COGLIANESE CPA, P.C.
125 E. Lake Street, Ste. 303
Bloomingdale, IL 60108

630-351-8942 Phone
630-351-4346 Fax
mike@cogcpa.com
Chicago Accountant - Bloomingdale Accountant - Michael Coglianese, CPA, PC

offices:
Chicago
Bloomingdale

blured AUDIT

Hi guys,

The audit has only been changed by blurring the
persons name the account #'s are still the same
and the performance table has not been edited.

Michael had a problem with us blurring the clients
name but is creating a new type of review that can
be posted and only show the account #'s and thus
we will not have to edit anything on the document,
which is when he will happily verify records.

Please give us a week to get this accomplished then
the CPA will be glad to "Represent" the documents,
due to their strict regulatory boards he will not verify
anything that's been altered in anyway, which he did
not make clear when we hired him and explained that
we cannot reveal this traders name.

The person who has this trading account owns a hedge
fund and our legal team said they we must not reveal his
name or hedge fund name (his last name is his hedge funds
name) or it would be deemed as solicitation for hedge fund
clients in methods that are not legal. so he would lose his
hedge fund.

This is not a scam and we take great pride in finding rare
track records and go to the extent to have them audited
to prove they are real. Having audited statements is new
to this industry as far as I've seen no one has done it,
we'd all be in jail if we were faking these or changing the
results.

The video's of him going through his accounts would be
nearly impossible to fake.

The track records we bring in and have audited vary,
this product has very large gains, earlier this month we
were proud to present a product that had 5 years of gains
only having 20%.

The broker statements are real, the profits are real and the
audit is real. The only thing we did was protect the traders
real name for the reasons stated above.

The broker statements posted here, the audit and
the performance table not to metion the video's from
the trading accounts are all real.
Front Running The Big Banks | Mike Maffei | Wealth Insider Alliance

We would all be in Jail if the wealth insider alliance were
posting fake gains to solicit business and dreaming up lofty
strategies such as "bank order flow".

We spend tens of thousands of dollars to hunt down the best
traders in the world who have the most unique and proven track
record possible and bring them to the public.

It's natural for gains like this to be deemed a scam but I assure
you he is the real deal, these results are all real and we are working
with the CPA firm to get a document that they will produce that shows
the account #'s on broker statements match the "audit document" that
verifies they ensured the broker statements are legitimate and that the
performance table matches the broker statements. which they also
produce.

Also if you ask them about the performance table found here
Front Running The Big Banks | Mike Maffei | Wealth Insider Alliance
there was nothing altered what so ever and they can say this is true.

Hello wealthinsideralliance

Since you dont use your true names but aliases there, how could we know the account is yours even if it was nt blurred ? There would be some name somewhere but no " Mike Maffei " I suppose.

It would be simply an audited statement of somebody who may or may not be associated with you.

Besides that, you think we re a bunch of morons when you say it s the audited financial statements from a hedge fund. The assets under management appear nowhere. It s only a statement of performance and could be a very small account for all we know. That is only a " managed account " and not a hedge fund. Show us the assets under management or is it " confidential " also ? Blur everything you want: I only want to see the page with the assets audited by that same CPA.

And what do you mean " having audited statements is new to this industry " ? New to the industry of...hedge funds ??????? Did you fall on your head to say something so utterly ABSURD ?? Or maybe you meant " new to the industry of self-proclaimed gurus who promise to make a millionnaire with anybody " ?

And now remove those malwares from your website: I just hate it when I visit my financial advisor s website and I must defend against malicious intrusion attempts on my puter.

Last edited:
Is this real or is it bull****?

Guys,
Free Video: How I Turned $10K into $100K | Currency Cash Flow Machine

If you can follow this link you can see all 3 of our broker accounts
and videos logging into the real accounts

The proof is there the results are outrageous I know it's hard to believe
but it is absolutely real.

The results are not from the hedge fund.

The release of this product has been extremely popular and now we
have an overload of emails that will take a good week to get under control,
hence we turned off live chat to support our new customer base.

We will be proudly posting our track record as the results come in from this
service.

What about posting the audited statements from the clients who followed your very own " Greg Roy " and his stocksonalert website in 2009 ?

Those who followed all his recommended trades lost 90% of their account trading options during that year.

But who cares ? A new website; a new options trading program and you re back on track recruiting clients LOL

I would like wealthinsideralliance to provide a statement from the SEC stating that it is illegal to mirror trades. I would like that clarified.

Actually, I don't think mirror trading is illegal. Tradency is a trading platform just like MetaTrader 4. You can google for it and check out their web. Currently, Tradency is expanding and more and more brokers are using it.

Yes, nothing illegal (yet) about copying trades for a fee. But this concept is not new regardless of the new names marketers call them. (copy-trades, signals, mirror trading, etc ) Companies like Zulu , Rent a signal and a few more, including major Brokers have been using the same concept for a long time.
The software to transfer the trades to your mt4 may be different but that does not matter if the one doing the trades is a moron.

Each one of these companies carry a long number of “signal”, “trader”, auto System” etc. Tradency, perhaps the newest around is the exact the same. Bottom line, most of the “providers” care about one thing... trade a bunch of lots and try to break even. All of them get paid in pips ( the signal company and signal provider) by the brokers.

No difference with this Currency Cash machine. Tradency get paid by the broker, CCC gets paid by Tradency and both very happy making money even if you don't. At the end, no one knows who is really clicking the trades.

And in top of all They ask you to pay some 2K in advance for it? Think about it... why they push so much the 90 days guarantee? As long you are in... they make money.. regardless if you ask for the 2k back.

That is my point, if their product is so good and it was my concept, I would make money off a performance fee not a subscription price. I believe their statement about not being able to mirror trades is suspect.

Back