• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

currency cash machine

Hi WealthInsiderAlliance,

I've been trying to get a refund for Timothy Syke's Penny Stock Millionaire. My credit card already charged me for the $1997. and I already made my payment because 90 days is too long not to pay up on the credit card without getting into debt. I'm trying to get a reply by email if a check can be sent to my address for a refund they said they have processed my refund already but not gave details.

I tried to cancel one week after I signed up because I read more on Sykes that I should have known. But they told me I had to try it out for 90 days for the full refund guarantee and not until after 90 days. I did for 90 days and sent my losses report and thankfully, I was told in email after days I would get a refund. But I need to know the details how.

While I was very displeased with Timothy Syke's Penny Stock Millionaire I have been happy with John Thomas Macro millionaire. John knows what he's doing. I can't say the same for Sykes.

MichelAnge21 and Wowdd

Wowdd. You exactly said the words for me. I' m happy with John Thomas Macro Millionaire. It's like hiring a hedge fund manager /advisor to help manage your account but without touching it. I mean if you hired a hedge fund advisor through normal channels with that much experience it would probably cost a lot more! They would want a percentage and would have access to your accounts to do the trades or you'd have to pay into their accounts. I confirm that I got ad email purportedly from John Thomas for Timothy Sykes Penny Stock Millionaire which I'm now sorry I signed up for. I should have just ignored it like you did. John is the only golden goose I trust right now. Why? Because my portfolio has gone up 15% within 6 months for real following his alerts and recommendations! Macro Millionaire is better than anything else I tried, most of those others are reported scams right here on FPA.

MichelAnge21. I'm just curious as to why you're so cynical of John Thomas? Have you had first hand experience of his services? He's definitely not Roy, or Sykes or Vivian Lewis. He had his own blog at Diary of a Mad Hedge Fund Trader long before hiring wealthinsideralliance to handle macromillionaire business. He didn't create wealthinsideralliance. I haven't gone to his luncheons yet, but I'm sure some have and can confirm he is who he says he is.

MichelAnge21. I'm just curious as to why you're so cynical of John Thomas? Have you had first hand experience of his services? He's definitely not Roy, or Sykes or Vivian Lewis. He had his own blog at Diary of a Mad Hedge Fund Trader long before hiring wealthinsideralliance to handle macromillionaire business. He didn't create wealthinsideralliance. I haven't gone to his luncheons yet, but I'm sure some have and can confirm he is who he says he is.

No, you absolutely DO NOT know who he is. John Thomas is not his name. All the other clients who went to his seminars did was they met a guy who presented himself as John Thomas and that s it. I m cynical for the simple reason that I know more than you about the character. I was wrong on one thing though: The guy on the video is not a paid actor. And, yes he did manage some private funds in his previous life.

For your other question, no I was never a client of his: I was nt born yesterday. If what I posted before was nt sufficient, I have nothing else to add. Be his client: I m not your Keeper. But, I m curious about at least ONE thing. Dont you have Norton or something on your puter ? Can t you verify FOR YOURSELF that the website has malicious malwares that will INTRUDE ON YOUR PRIVACY ? Is that too hard for you to do ? Will you still be interested in visiting the website knowing that your keystrokes might be recorded remotely in the future ? I mean, that is at least one thing where you dont need to take my word: anybody can get a Norton report. You are curious of my cynicism and I m curious why you are so so trusting.

You say you read his diary. Answer this question. Last may 27, there was a patriotic story in his diary about his "uncle Mitch " and how he defeated hundreds of Japanese all by himself at Guadalcanal and how he was awarded the Congressional medal of honor. Can you tell me why the story was removed ? Could it be that only a handful of Congressional medals of honor were awarded for Guadalcanal and every single one of them can be checked online with names and short bio ? Was it that some guy called your John Thomas a pathological liar after checking the facts ? Some other " cynical " guy ? ( edit 03/06 ): It was nt deleted: it was only moved to the second page.

Have you noticed that, whenever he makes a seminar, the precise location will be revealed by email only to those who purchased tickets ?

Last edited:
I appreciate your reply Michel21. Although I still don't understand why you are vehemently against this guy. I have lost money too in other scam signal services and newsletters. But so far, Macro Millionaire is working for me at 15% profit which is better than the average hedge fund. I hear the same voice on the webinars, and the email updates are daily and the alerts are timely on both email and cell phone sms messages. I didn't see Greg Roy's services. He seemed to have disappeared from WIA when I first signed up with John Thomas Macro millionaire. His website madhedgefundtrader is relatively simple no extra flash, or external pop-pops. just plain text/picture blog. Looking on page source you can see some javascripts and cookies, but the cookies can easily be denied as I have firefox on high security and privacy. In fact less cookies than here on FPA. I have NOD32, and it warns me of unhealthy websites that are actively intruding as it's done before but not on Thomas' site. The luncheons are private. And they aren't the same as the webinars which are gotomeeting remote desktop sessions. As a subscriber I get the full daily email blogs so that may explain why the first story on Thomas' Uncle in Guadacanal is not on madhedgefundtrader.com. ; Here you can see in the comments are people wanting to sign up for the service. At least 2000+ comments. They weren't born yesterday either:
http://www.wealthinsideralliance.com/macromillionaire/how-to-trade-macro-trends/?aff_id=944

Like wowdd, I'm not inclined to subscribe to the other WIA services. I trialed Syke's Penny Stock Millionaire and Sykes is a totally different guy than Thomas and doesn't know what he's doing. So I'm trying to get a refund. I probably won't sign up with Mike Maffei as he said it will be black box, and Thomas in contrast explains thoroughly all his insightful reasoning on his trade recommendations. Well, if I happen to be able to catch a luncheon in the future I'll update what I thought. Good luck.

Last edited:
Hdiv: Cookies ? When did I say anything about " cookies " ? Cookies are everywhere and are not malwares. Norton never flags a website for mere " cookies ". But it does immediately flag Wealthinsideralliance.

The /macromillionaire/2011-ultimate-etf-list and the /macromillionaire/get-the-ultimate-etfs/?aff_id=1748 pages both have the HTTPSurfaccuracyConfigRequest in them. Now, if you think those are mere " cookies " just google to know what those malwares are and what they do.

In short, they will probe your computer to check if it is already infected with the desired malware and, if yes, you ll be pestered with constant advertisements for a plethora of " get rich schemes " such as " profit pirate "and the likes. John Thomas will probably collect some money from those third parties.

The malware can also monitor what keystrokes you enter on your google search bar and record them on a remote computer.

Now, for the " vehemence "...is nt this website devoted to warning people about potential scams ? I thought it was exactly that when I saw " scammers pray you dont join us today " as a header the first time I visited this site and I decided it was a pretty cool idea...

Is Wealthinsideralliance moving ? If you google their address, you ll get a couple realtors websites that advertise their 960 square feet for rent....Why would you take my word ? Just google. You ll get a bunch of companies at that address and, among the results, the realtors looking for tenants and saying the place is empty and ready to move in....

Last edited:
Interested to join the group of currencycashmachine

please contact me @ DELETED. will be willing to try with $197

AsstModerator Note: If I see anything else like this, I will start banning accounts. I don't care if this company's product is the best on the market or a scam, the FPA takes a very active stance against copyright violations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing available

Good idea of $197 for 10 people. If it works well, later each can get own subscription. I bought it already and I am willing to share the results with those interested. I have good character references. I can take Paypal, Moneybookers, AlertPay. I also invest heavily in other EA´s that I am willing to share about my success. Email: joaobux(at)yahoo(dot)com.

MichelAnge21,

John Thomas is likely an alias name. I agree that this makes it easier to hide, and much harder for people to verify authenticity. But I also understand why he may want to be anonymous.

That said, his blog, newsletter, and trading service are the real deal. Its no scam. He may exaggerate, his uncle may not have a medal of honor, who knows. But what I do know is that I have been reading his blog for years and it is spot on. His analysis is sound, and his recommendations have significantly boosted my returns. When he introduced his trading service I signed up immediately, and the service is up 40% since inception in December 2010.

To me the most convincing evidence of his authenticity is the interviews he calls his Hedge Fund Radio. You can go listen to the archives for free. He interviewed Peter Schiff Dennis Gartman, Pete Najarian, Bill Fleckenstein, John Mauldin, and even Barton Biggs. Go ahead and listen to the first few minutes of the Barton Biggs interview. He reminisces with Barton about the decade they worked together at Morgan Stanley and Barton is talking to him like he is an old buddy. How can this be a scam? Are all of these famous people really doing interviews with a scammer?

Diary of a Mad Hedge Fund Trader March 6, 2010 – The Mad Hedge Fund Trader Interviews Barton Biggs of Traxis Partners on Hedge Fund Radio

Lastly, all of the archives are available for FREE on his site. Go check them out and see how good his calls where.

Regarding free trials - always track a new service with paper trading for a few months before committing real capital.

Back