1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 15th February 2013

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Andrew Mitchem

Andrew Mitchem Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the NZD, CAD, JPY and minor strength in the USD.

Overall there is weakness in the GBP, CHF, EUR and mild weakness in the AUD.

Today’s Trading Pairs - Strengths and Weaknesses

Buy Trades - CAD/CHF, NZD/USD, USD/CHF

Sell Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, EUR/CAD, GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD, CHF/JPY, AUD/NZD

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach
    Professional Forex Trader and Educator

Learn How To Be Profitable with Forex Trading in the next 90 Days - FREE Webinar>>

#1 Andrew Mitchem, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  2. tun13

tun13 Corporal

Wow, Nice;simple and short no details tough.Looking forward to getting more post from you welcome to the FPA family Sir.

3. amarjaved1

amarjaved1 Recruit

GBP/JPY , NZD/USD staight away goes against your prediction....! what to say ?

4. DJG

DJG Corporal

Welcome to the FPA Andrew , I don't know if you agree with me though that it would be nicer if you can provide an analysis with those signals , that way traders can actually learn something new and know what kind of methods you use .

DJG

5. stranik

stranik Private, 1st Class

Welcome Andrew!
    I agree with DJG - the idea f the forum to teach your followers new skills they can use on their own.
    Cheers