Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 16th August 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

More great results again yesterday. Keep those success emails coming in.

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the CHF, GBP, EUR and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the USD, AUD and CAD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD

Sell Trades - AUD/JPY, AUD/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

Today my clients have been given 10 trades based off what I see on the daily charts. The trades have reasons for taking the trade, plus the exact entry and exit levels. Please take a look at my course if you would like to receive daily trade suggestions like these every day to help you earn while you learn.

Here's something to help you trade with low risk:
AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Download your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".
Download your FREE copy now by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Have a fantastic weekend.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Traders,

More great results again yesterday. Keep those success emails coming in.

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the CHF, GBP, EUR and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the USD, AUD and CAD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/USD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD

Sell Trades - AUD/JPY, AUD/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, CAD/JPY, CAD/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

Today my clients have been given 10 trades based off what I see on the daily charts. The trades have reasons for taking the trade, plus the exact entry and exit levels. Please take a look at my course if you would like to receive daily trade suggestions like these every day to help you earn while you learn.

Here's something to help you trade with low risk:
AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Download your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".
Download your FREE copy now by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Have a fantastic weekend.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Dear Mr. Andrew,

I wish to thank you for your support and your daily post on this forum. I can confirm that I've closed down slightly above 3,200 pips from the 1st to the 15th of August 2013 through your daily strength and weaknesses. This so far has been a massive boost on my forex trading development. I hope you'll still be in this forum as long as it can get. I really look forward to learning how to analyze currency strength and weaknesses in the future as I also make profitable trades. I can send my account statement for this first 15 days in August to show you the proof. Please send me your email if you'd like to see to josiahemmy@gmail.com

Thanking you once again.

I support the statement is 100% a learner and am using your advice.
Please be on this forum as long as possible.
Thanks for your help. :)

Dear Mr. Andrew,

I wish to thank you for your support and your daily post on this forum. I can confirm that I've closed down slightly above 3,200 pips from the 1st to the 15th of August 2013 through your daily strength and weaknesses. This so far has been a massive boost on my forex trading development. I hope you'll still be in this forum as long as it can get. I really look forward to learning how to analyze currency strength and weaknesses in the future as I also make profitable trades. I can send my account statement for this first 15 days in August to show you the proof. Please send me your email if you'd like to see to josiahemmy@gmail.com

Thanking you once again.

Proof? Gee, don't just wave it around and tease us with it; post it here for all to see, or even just 1 trade.....

:confused:

Sure why not, didn't know I could do it here. Confirm on my history, the date of each trade (Open date) with the day Mr. Andrew made his post on each pair!
Cheers!

Statement_Page_1.jpg

Statement_Page_2.jpg

Sure why not, didn't know I could do it here. Confirm on my history, the date of each trade (Open date) with the day Mr. Andrew made his post on each pair!
Cheers!

View attachment 10731

View attachment 10732

Hi josiahemmy,

Thank you for taking the time to post your trading history here. It's great for people to have the proof that my suggestions are helping others and I'm pleased to read that my work is helping you with your trading.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Cheers!

View attachment 10731

View attachment 10732

Very interesting, I will do as you say, can you explain these early anomaly that I see?

July 30 advice is SELL - GBPCAD, AUDCAD, NZDJPY, but your statement shows that you BUY these pairs?

July 31 advice is BUY - EURGBP, EURAUD, EURCAD but your statement shows that you SELL these pairs?

July 31 advice is SELL - GBPCHF, CADCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDCHF, but your statement shows that you BUY these pairs?

There may be more, I will finish checking soon, just seems strange that these first 11 are exactly opposite and yet they are good trades; maybe you have found the secret to Andrew's method?

Thanks again :)

Attachments

• 19-08-2013 09-45-57.png
    19-08-2013 09-45-57.png
    413.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 19-08-2013 09-52-24.png
    19-08-2013 09-52-24.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 19-08-2013 09-53-34.png
    19-08-2013 09-53-34.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 7
OK, here is another day done, only have to look at the pictures to see why I am posting this - apparently the BUY and SELL buttons must be labelled wrong in Nigeria.

Tell me if this isn't the funniest thing you have ever seen in respect to someone trying to support a trading method.

Every mention of a pair is taken exactly opposite as posted, coincidentally another 11 trades, but all are still winners!

If the rest of the statement is like this, it deserves a thread of it's own!

:D

Attachments

• 19-08-2013 11-08-30.png
    19-08-2013 11-08-30.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 19-08-2013 11-09-59.png
    19-08-2013 11-09-59.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 2
August 2, 2013 results

Getting good at this, same as before, check it out, can anyone explain this to me?

Haven't had time to check out the actual trades, see the prices, see if this was done on purpose?

Could it be done on purpose?

Attachments

• 19-08-2013 11-18-36.png
    19-08-2013 11-18-36.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 19-08-2013 11-21-19.png
    19-08-2013 11-21-19.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi josiahemmy,

Thank you for taking the time to post your trading history here. It's great for people to have the proof that my suggestions are helping others and I'm pleased to read that my work is helping you with your trading.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Andrew,

You really should have checked the statement before endorsing it wholeheartedly and accepting it as "PROOF".

I think the results I have checked so far are quite hilarious, as seen in my posts thus far.

Wonder what your response & explanation for this might be; interesting if nothing else!

Regards

Back