1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 1st November 2013

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Sunny Miami

Sunny Miami Private

Happy weekend Andrew, and thanks a million for your forecast.:)

2. Red Herring

Red Herring Corporal

I am also in trouble selling AUDJPY!!!

3. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Hey RH, since when did you got into my boat??:confused:...........

4. tim61468

tim61468 Private, 1st Class

I tend to stick to the major pairs, particularly the AUD/USD, EUR/USD and GBP/USD and unless his forcasts mention those I usualy ignore them. All pf his forcasts clearly say

These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis

If you follow that one piece of advice youll more likely than not have pretty good luck.

5. Prof8

Prof8 Private

I too also follow usually the major pairs. I actually follow nine pairs. If I see one of the pairs I follow listed on Andrew's list, then that's the pair(s) I will focus on for the session.

6. Prof8

Prof8 Private

I'm just asking because I'm trying to assist you with your trading. If you say your method loses more than it wins then of course I'm interested to know what you're doing. I am more than happy to discuss my strategy with you, however, I cannot simply explain it here even though it is pretty straight forward. Feel free to send me a private message and I will be happy to show you how I do it (don't want to hijack Andrew's thread with my strategy). I also believe in flexibility in trading, however, I have also discovered that the most consistent and profitable trading style in my case is also the simplest.

7. tim61468

tim61468 Private, 1st Class

WHile I do check the hour and daily charts I seem to be having really good luck playing the 5 minute chart. I just make sure to check the forex calender to make sure there are no economic releases that are going to make the market go haywire.

8. Red Herring

Red Herring Corporal

The boat went down floating me....although I can swim well but its not possible to swim long in the middle of the sea due to the huge waves!