Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 1st November 2013

I tend to stick to the major pairs, particularly the AUD/USD, EUR/USD and GBP/USD and unless his forcasts mention those I usualy ignore them. All pf his forcasts clearly say

These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis

If you follow that one piece of advice youll more likely than not have pretty good luck.

I too also follow usually the major pairs. I actually follow nine pairs. If I see one of the pairs I follow listed on Andrew's list, then that's the pair(s) I will focus on for the session.

Professor, Good morning!
What kind of strategy? I've asked you the same and never got a really direct answer. But that's ok. You use dynamic sr and all that and you make as much money trading opposite Andrew's signals as with. I don't have "A" strategy. I think flexibility is the key, not for novices of course. They have to paint by number. But look above. I did better. I laid out an actual trade I did in GBPCAD which this time miraculously came to fruition, (Andrew did not suggest it). Usually I lose so don't be interested in my method. I guess the short answer is: I didn't use his recommendation.

Now, as for Andrew's recommendations, he did very well today. Smooth sailing. To my eye he had 7 trend positively, 1 trend negatively, and 6 pretty much flat. 6 of the 7 goodies shorted EUR and CHF. So, 2 questions for Andrew to ponder:
1)As per my last night's comments, would you have better served your followers by just listing 1 or 2 so they can focus? Too many permutations of pairs and time frames.
2)Honestly, out of 7 trend-friendly pairs, if you followed them in your webinar 2 days ago with your clients, and for the sake of argument you followed the 1 hour charts since that's apparently what you favor, in how many of the pairs would you have actually gotten a signal to initiate a trade even if the webinar lasted all day not just an hour?

I'm just asking because I'm trying to assist you with your trading. If you say your method loses more than it wins then of course I'm interested to know what you're doing. I am more than happy to discuss my strategy with you, however, I cannot simply explain it here even though it is pretty straight forward. Feel free to send me a private message and I will be happy to show you how I do it (don't want to hijack Andrew's thread with my strategy). I also believe in flexibility in trading, however, I have also discovered that the most consistent and profitable trading style in my case is also the simplest.

WHile I do check the hour and daily charts I seem to be having really good luck playing the 5 minute chart. I just make sure to check the forex calender to make sure there are no economic releases that are going to make the market go haywire.

Back