Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 24th May 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
I will be on holiday in Singapore and India between 11th – 31st May. In that time I will be posting my daily trade suggestions here as often as possible. Apart from times when I will be flying, I expect to be able to post here almost every day while away. In Singapore that will be 5am local time and in India I will be posting at 2:30am local time.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the CHF, NZD and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the USD and GBP.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me

Buy Trades – EUR/USD, NZD/USD

Sell Trades – GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD, GBP/CHF, USD/CHF, USD/JPY

You can also view my latest weekly trading video using the link at the bottom of my signature below.

Have a great weekend.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Andrew,

The tips worked well for the AM of the London market. luckily closed everything out before NY came on line as all the pairs I selected went the other way after lunch.

Good profits on
USD/CHF Sell
GBP/CHF Sell
USD/CAD Buy

Thanks again

Thanks Andrew,

The tips worked well for the AM of the London market. Luckily closed everything out before NY came on line as all the pairs I selected went the other way after lunch.

Good profits on
USD/CHF Sell
GBP/CHF Sell
USD/CAD Buy

Thanks again
M

Back