Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 4th April 2014

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Today we have the US Non-Farm Employment Change data out and as that is one of the most important news events of the month, I would look to close out of any shorter time frame chart trades before that announcement.

Overall there is strength in the USD with the JPY and CAD also showing minor strength.

Overall the weakness remains in the NZD, CHF and EUR.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – USD/CHF, CAD/CHF

Sell Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, CHF/JPY

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

Here's something to help you trade with low risk:
AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Download your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".

Download your FREE copy now by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew

Keep up the great work - I have been following for a week now and results are great. Last few days in particular 14 Take Profits and Only 1 Stop Loss...!

It's certainly turning my account around!

Andrew

Keep up the great work - I have been following for a week now and results are great. Last few days in particular 14 Take Profits and Only 1 Stop Loss...!

It's certainly turning my account around!

Hi spunta,

That's great news and thank you for letting me know. I'm really pleased my analysis is helping you.

Have a great weekend.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

14TP and only 1 SL. Impressive. All from a suggestion that the USD.CHF will be strong today. Excuse me while I go buy it at 8910.

Thanks Andrew, for helping traders and good analysis.

Of course, the market is not predictable, but your advice can help to prompt reflection and the subsequent day. Very comfortable. Well, then let everyone make their choice. :cool:

Thank you very very very very much
You are my hero you are a professor in the industry

Hi Samy kh

Thank you for your comment. I'm pleased to see that my contribution to this site is helping you.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Thanks Andrew, for helping traders and good analysis.

Of course, the market is not predictable, but your advice can help to prompt reflection and the subsequent day. Very comfortable. Well, then let everyone make their choice. :cool:

Hi Absolut25,

Thank you for your comments and well said!

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew,

My system gave me valid short opportunities in GBP/AUD and EUR/AUD and i'm confusing which one to take? cause my rules are not to trade a currency twice, please which one is the weakest GBP or EUR

Thank you!

Back