Currency Strength and Weakness for Friday 5th April 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

The US Non-Farm Payroll announcement is released later today at 8:30am EST. It would be a good idea to close out any shorter time frame trades before then, plus look at monitoring any other longer time frame open trades.

Overall there is strength in the EUR, CHF, GBP and NZD.

Overall there is weakness in the JPY and AUD.

Trading Directions I am favoring for the next 24 hours - Please note these are NOT trading signals. Instead they are the direction I am preferring to trade in using my own trading strategy. For example, if I see a suitable Buy trade signal on the EUR/USD today, I will take that trade as it is trading in the same direction as where I see the EUR/USD overall strength for today. If I see a Sell trade signal today, I will likely ignore the signal as that would be trading against my overall bias for the pair for today. Some people seem to be struggling with this concept so I hope this makes things clearer for you.

Buy Trades – EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, GBP/CAD, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, NZD/JPY

Sell Trades – AUD/NZD, AUD/CHF

Why not attend a FREE "Introduction to Forex Trading Webinar" next week?

To get access, please click on my signature below.

Have a fantatsic weekend.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Andrew
please could you write here what time do webinars take place?
in these posts you mentioned EST time (which I assume should be eastern time of USA ?) so I know you publish your opinions 6 hours later according to my time, (around midnight of my time) but on the website with webinars is mentioned Auckland next to time (but Auckland is in New Zealand). So time of webinars is according to New Zealand?

However I live in Europe and my time is GMT+1hour. And I am confused when I could expect the webinars could be. :))
thanks
Have a great day too
Xenofanes

Hello Andrew
please could you write here what time do webinars take place?
in these posts you mentioned EST time (which I assume should be eastern time of USA ?) so I know you publish your opinions 6 hours later according to my time, (around midnight of my time) but on the website with webinars is mentioned Auckland next to time (but Auckland is in New Zealand). So time of webinars is according to New Zealand?

However I live in Europe and my time is GMT+1hour. And I am confused when I could expect the webinars could be. :))
thanks
Have a great day too
Xenofanes

Hi Xenofanes,
I post my Daily Analysis on this site by 6pm EST which is New York time, 1 hour after the new trading day begins.

The webinars that I hold for non-clients (they are the same each week by the way so you only need to attend one) are based in New Zealand time which is where I live. When you register for a webinar you will be able to see the start time in your local time. I use timeanddate.com for time zone conversions. As we have just changed our clocks this weekend, the next webinar on Wednesday 10th April at 8:00pm New Zealand time is at 9:00am in London and 10:00am in Europe, see here The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details

and the webinar at 8:00am on Thursday 11th April New Zealand time is at 9pm Wednesday in London and 10:00pm Europe time on Wednesday, see here The World Clock Meeting Planner - Details

Regards
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back