Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 16th September 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

** There have been some huge gaps at the beginning of the week on many pairs **

Overall there is strength in the GBP, NZD and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the USD and CAD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

IMPORTANT: Just to let you know that Monday's trade analysis, when the market opens at the beginning of the new week (Sunday if you are in the US/Europe) are usually the hardest to pick and if you wanted a day off trading, that would generally be the day to choose. The reason being; I am looking at the previous week's prices and the new open prices for the week when making my analysis on a Monday and of course many things can happen between the close of the market one week and the opening of the market the next week and the market sentiment can often change. Just bear this in mind each Monday.

Buy Trades - GBP/USD, GBP/CAD, NZD/USD

Sell Trades - USD/JPY

WEEKLY FOREX TRADING VIDEO and iTUNES PODCAST: Watch my weekly Forex news video.
In this week's video I talk about:

"How to spread your risk when trading Forex" - looking at different pairs and different time frame charts.

Find out more by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post.

Have a great week ahead.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Response to Cuban and Andrew's free calls. He says buy GBPUSD. At this moment you can do so at 1.5935. Go ahead. see what happens. If not, where do you buy it? Objective? Stop?Do you have a history trading? Ever trade the "right" side of the market but get stopped out anyway? Follow Sive or Jarrett blog? Jarrett says look for sell opps in EuroUSD around 1.3400/50. Sive gives specifics. Andrew's blog is more specific about how to sign up in his course. If you have no experience you might get some value from his course I suppose. The free advice here is a 50/50 proposition, but it is free. You get what you pay for.

Turtle360,

Without sounding like a broken record, I "wish" you would at least read what I write before making such comments.

1. What I post are NOT trading signals - I clearly write that each and every day and have done so on every post.
2. On a Monday the overall likely direction is harder to define - I clearly write that each and every Monday and have done so on every Monday post.
3. Yesterday there were some huge weekend opening gaps and the GBP/USD had nearly already exceeding the price level that I was looking for the GBP/USD to go for the day.
4. Personally I didn't see any good setups on the shorter time frame charts that I trade (the H4 and H1 charts) so if the pair dropped during the day it doesn't matter as there were no trades on that pair anyway.
5. You will note I mention that if you wanted to choose a day off trading for the week the Monday would be the day to select - again I clearly write that each and every Monday.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
turtle, wouldn't it be easier to just stop reading Andrews posts instead of complaining about them? If you prefer the others, great, just read them and ignore Andrews suggestions. I mean come on, on each and every post he has been stating that these are _not_ specific trades, so do not use them as such.

Just my thoughts, it is entirely up to you to ignore them or not.

Are you seriously complaining about what's the value of his daily suggestions? I think the only thing you're not getting it is that this man do this for free here. Can you really complain about he keeping his detailed signals for the people that choose to pay him? Come on and wake up. Life stop being free ages ago, so get used to that.
Now, one good point that Andrew states very good on his videos (you can complain also about his weekly videos too btw, what a bad person do that weekly huh) is that his purpose is not building dependent people of his daily signals, he tries to make you understand why he see that signals on the first place, so you can become your own trader, otherwise go invest in a mutual funds company or get a trader make the job for you, that would be easier than getting signals.
Please give the people that come here every day to see what the man has to say some respect and go follow the other people that give you more details. I'm sure they will be glad to have you there.

Turtle360,

Submitting an Anonymous review for Andrew while referencing your Turtle360 account and GSoros like both of you are unrelated to the reviewer is dishonest, so your review was been approved.

Your review questioned the banning of The Snowman. He was banned for making 2 racist posts against a fellow FPA member. Are you suggesting that not liking Andrew is a reason to allow The Snowman to engage in gross violations of forums rules?

GSoros already asked that his account be removed. The request came shortly I warned about multiple accounts being used to cause trouble in the forums. Most forums would not have been kind enough to give a warning to someone running multiple accounts.

Mentioning GSoros and Turtle360 as if they are independent people is like saying there are 2 people who agree with you and not stating that those people are "me and myself".

The FPA is against censorship, but is also against dishonest reviews. You already made at least 2 accounts pretending to be different people. You dumped one when your actions were exposed.

You may leave a review for Andrew's course if you really took it. Keep the review on topic for the course and it will be handled as any other review would.

If you wish to continue this discussion, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Andrew's threads here in the forums also need to be kept on topic.

Back