1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 18th February 2013

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Andrew Mitchem

Andrew Mitchem Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Just to let you know that Monday's trade analysis, when the market opens at the beginning of the new week (Sunday if you are in the US/Europe) are usually the hardest to pick and if you wanted a day off trading, that would generally be the day to choose. The reason being; I am looking at the previous week's prices and the new open prices for the week when making my analysis on a Monday and of course many things can happen between the close of the market one week and the opening of the market the next week and the market sentiment can often change. Just bear this in mind each Monday.

Overall there is strength in the USD, GBP, EUR and CHF

Overall there is weakness in the CAD, AUD, NZD and JPY

Today’s Trading Pairs - Strengths and Weaknesses

Buy Trades - EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, EUR/CAD, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD, GBP/CAD, CHF/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CAD

Sell Trades - AUD/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/CHF, CAD/CHF

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach
    Professional Forex Trader and Educator

Learn How To Be Profitable with Forex Trading in the next 90 Days - FREE Webinar>>

2. stuffing99

stuffing99 Recruit

Thanks Andrew

Jim

3. Nel

Nel Private, 1st Class

Thank you Andrew

4. greet86

greet86 Private

Amazing mentor

Andrew yetsd i forgot to send u Welcome messge , i am from India and i am learning price action from last 6 months, i am your biggest fan , i am trying to buy yur books but in India i never found them n no body delivers also here, so can u gve me any link where i can resd in pdf any of yur book, i knw u r also a mentor of price action, i am doing it on plain candlesticks charts also and learning everyday mre n mre , and one mre thing ofcourse we knw what cricket is *smile*. Gve me some books names plz to read which can improve me more in price action and forex and ofcourse you are ryt about EUR strength for this week, i am in buy position from friday in EURJPY at 123 that tme it showed me a clear pull back in 4 hr chart and a long pin candle made me buy that posiiton becoz euro trend is pretty strong for upside in that pair, so i thought its a buy and my exit target will be at 127

5. FreddyFX

FreddyFX Sergeant

OK, lets see what is ahead of us.
    GL everybody, trade safe !!!

6. manny

manny Private

Thanks Andrew:)

7. edlover78

edlover78 Recruit

Thanks for you outlook on the market. Its very helpful.

8. Joh

Joh Sergeant Major

Thank Andrew -how nice is this -what a good idea -have a good week everyone.

9. godsound

godsound Recruit

nice work Andrew! Glad to confirm my trading setup with other trader's thought.

10. stvn1005

stvn1005 Recruit

thks andrew....