1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 18th February 2013

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Feb 17, 2013.

1. gyanirahul

gyanirahul Corporal

Ouccchhh ! LoL ....

2. DJG

DJG Corporal

I wouldn't really count on him responding to you , i posted a similar message asking him why not include an analysis with his "signals" but it got DELETED , I suppose those that actually want to learn how to trade have to stick with Sive and similar mentors .

3. 4xpipsense

4xpipsense Private

Hello Andrew,
    you are good. My three trades were ok. Thanks so much. But I would want to learn your strategy.
    Please teach me how to catch the fish.
    Can someone from Nigeria have it from you i.e if you are selling some materials on how to know your system.
    I can add it to my little experience.

I appreciate.

4. Andrew Mitchem

Andrew Mitchem Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi greet86,

Thank you for your questions. My course is available online and you can find out more by clicking on the link below on my signature. I do not have printed books/material that you will find in India.

Regards
    Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach
    Professional Forex Trader and Educator

Learn How To Be Profitable with Forex Trading in the next 90 Days - FREE Webinar>>

5. Andrew Mitchem

Hi DJG,

I will aim to reply to every question. When you read through some of my clients testimonials you will notice that they say I reply to their questions in a timely manner. I will aim to do the same on this site.

I am not sure who deleted your question as it was not me. To answer your question though, I will not be including specific trading signals here. My clients have access to that information each day and during our live trading room webinars. However as a trading coach, my aim is to have my clients find their own trades by themselves - but with my initial help while they are learning by strategy.

Happy Trading,
    Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach

Learn How To Be Profitable with Forex Trading in the next 90 Days - FREE Webinar>>

6. Andrew Mitchem

Hi 4xpipsense,

You can find out about my course on my website. Click on the link below on my signature to find out more.

Have a great day.
    Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
    The Forex Trading Coach