Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 18th February 2013

Andrew yetsd i forgot to send u Welcome messge , i am from India and i am learning price action from last 6 months, i am your biggest fan , i am trying to buy yur books but in India i never found them n no body delivers also here, so can u gve me any link where i can resd in pdf any of yur book, i knw u r also a mentor of price action, i am doing it on plain candlesticks charts also and learning everyday mre n mre , and one mre thing ofcourse we knw what cricket is *smile*. Gve me some books names plz to read which can improve me more in price action and forex and ofcourse you are ryt about EUR strength for this week, i am in buy position from friday in EURJPY at 123 that tme it showed me a clear pull back in 4 hr chart and a long pin candle made me buy that posiiton becoz euro trend is pretty strong for upside in that pair, so i thought its a buy and my exit target will be at 127

In India Forex is not Legal .. you can trade Currency Derivatives only the broker regulated by SEBI . if they find you, you are making money through any international broker the maximum punishment is 10 Year Jail! so its pretty hard to find any book related to forex.

Source :Forex Trading in India ? Legal or Illegal ? A Critical Analysis

thank you Andrew.look forward to your input into my education and awareness . a gift .the essence i will pass on in some form to another.
the system sounds very simple and applicable.

"...and one mre thing ofcourse we knw what cricket is..."

Yes, of course, we all should know that "Cricket family Gryllidae (also known as "true crickets"), are insects somewhat related to grasshoppers, and more closely related to katydids or bush crickets (family Tettigoniidae) and Weta (families Anostostomatidae and Rhaphidophoridae)...."

Also "... cricket fighting is a traditional Chinese pastime that dates back to the Tang Dynasty (618-907)."...and "..insect fighting as spectator sport are practised in regions of China, Japan, Vietnam, and Thailand."

...hmmmm, Wikipedia seems to have left out New Zealand, Australia, and India from the list of countries where cricket fighting is a spectator sport.....

Sir Andrew

I really appreciate your help . but i am a new trader and still learning and fighting to create my own trading style. so if you kindly post your technical and fundamental analysis along with the pair strength i believe like me many of us will be more benefited from your help. please think about it

Back