Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 18th February 2013

"...and one mre thing ofcourse we knw what cricket is..."

Yes, of course, we all should know that "Cricket family Gryllidae (also known as "true crickets"), are insects somewhat related to grasshoppers, and more closely related to katydids or bush crickets (family Tettigoniidae) and Weta (families Anostostomatidae and Rhaphidophoridae)...."

Also "... cricket fighting is a traditional Chinese pastime that dates back to the Tang Dynasty (618-907)."...and "..insect fighting as spectator sport are practised in regions of China, Japan, Vietnam, and Thailand."

...hmmmm, Wikipedia seems to have left out New Zealand, Australia, and India from the list of countries where cricket fighting is a spectator sport.....

Ouccchhh ! LoL ....

I wouldn't really count on him responding to you , i posted a similar message asking him why not include an analysis with his "signals" but it got DELETED , I suppose those that actually want to learn how to trade have to stick with Sive and similar mentors .

Hello Andrew,
you are good. My three trades were ok. Thanks so much. But I would want to learn your strategy.
Please teach me how to catch the fish.
Can someone from Nigeria have it from you i.e if you are selling some materials on how to know your system.
I can add it to my little experience.

I appreciate.

Andrew yetsd i forgot to send u Welcome messge , i am from India and i am learning price action from last 6 months, i am your biggest fan , i am trying to buy yur books but in India i never found them n no body delivers also here, so can u gve me any link where i can resd in pdf any of yur book, i knw u r also a mentor of price action, i am doing it on plain candlesticks charts also and learning everyday mre n mre , and one mre thing ofcourse we knw what cricket is *smile*. Gve me some books names plz to read which can improve me more in price action and forex and ofcourse you are ryt about EUR strength for this week, i am in buy position from friday in EURJPY at 123 that tme it showed me a clear pull back in 4 hr chart and a long pin candle made me buy that posiiton becoz euro trend is pretty strong for upside in that pair, so i thought its a buy and my exit target will be at 127

Hi greet86,

Thank you for your questions. My course is available online and you can find out more by clicking on the link below on my signature. I do not have printed books/material that you will find in India.

Regards
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't really count on him responding to you , i posted a similar message asking him why not include an analysis with his "signals" but it got DELETED , I suppose those that actually want to learn how to trade have to stick with Sive and similar mentors .

Hi DJG,

I will aim to reply to every question. When you read through some of my clients testimonials you will notice that they say I reply to their questions in a timely manner. I will aim to do the same on this site.

I am not sure who deleted your question as it was not me. To answer your question though, I will not be including specific trading signals here. My clients have access to that information each day and during our live trading room webinars. However as a trading coach, my aim is to have my clients find their own trades by themselves - but with my initial help while they are learning by strategy.

Happy Trading,
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hello Andrew,
you are good. My three trades were ok. Thanks so much. But I would want to learn your strategy.
Please teach me how to catch the fish.
Can someone from Nigeria have it from you i.e if you are selling some materials on how to know your system.
I can add it to my little experience.

I appreciate.

Hi 4xpipsense,

You can find out about my course on my website. Click on the link below on my signature to find out more.

Have a great day.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back