Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 22nd April 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

IMPORTANT: Just to let you know that Monday's trade analysis, when the market opens at the beginning of the new week (Sunday if you are in the US/Europe) are usually the hardest to pick and if you wanted a day off trading, that would generally be the day to choose. The reason being; I am looking at the previous week's prices and the new open prices for the week when making my analysis on a Monday and of course many things can happen between the close of the market one week and the opening of the market the next week and the market sentiment can often change. Just bear this in mind each Monday.

VIDEO & iTUNES PODCAST: I have just uploaded a new trading commentary video to my website. In the video I discuss:
The Importance of having a Trading Plan, looking at a Confluence of Events and some Recent Results.
Find out more by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post.

Only 9 Days left on my birthday promotion - Find out more on my Home page.

Overall there is minor strength in the NZD, CAD, USD and EUR.

Overall there is weakness in the JPY and GBP.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, NZD/JPY, USD/JPY – but be careful heading into the 100.00 level.

Sell Trades – GBP/CAD, GBP/USD

To a Profitable Trading Week for You.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Mr. Andrew for your consistent assistance. Just a little bit of a concern. I often get hit out on the reverse side of the market as per your daily suggestion. I can only conclude am not entering on the right time. Can you kindly let me know when its the right time to use your daily suggestions, if possible via email (josiahemmy at gmail dot com)?

I really look forward to your response.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have just emailed you privately.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Thank you Mr. Andrew for your consistent assistance. Just a little bit of a concern. I often get hit out on the reverse side of the market as per your daily suggestion. I can only conclude am not entering on the right time. Can you kindly let me know when its the right time to use your daily suggestions, if possible via email (josiahemmy at gmail dot com)?

I really look forward to your response.

Cheers!

Hi,

I have just emailed you privately.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back