Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 25th November 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I'm back again after being away on business in Hawaii last week. You can find out more about how to trade when on holiday or away on work in my weekly video below (at the bottom of this post).

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in EUR and CHF with the GBP showing mild strength.

Overall there is weakness in the AUD with mild weakness in the USD, CAD and JPY.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

IMPORTANT: Just to let you know that Monday's trade analysis, when the market opens at the beginning of the new week (Sunday if you are in the US/Europe) are usually the hardest to pick and if you wanted a day off trading, that would generally be the day to choose. The reason being; I am looking at the previous week's prices and the new open prices for the week when making my analysis on a Monday and of course many things can happen between the close of the market one week and the opening of the market the next week and the market sentiment can often change. Just bear this in mind each Monday.

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, CHF/JPY

Sell Trades - AUD/CHF, USD/CHF, CAD/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

WEEKLY FOREX TRADING VIDEO and iTUNES PODCAST: Watch my weekly Forex news video filmed on Waikiki beach in Hawaii.

In this week's video I talk about:

"How to trade the Daily Charts when on holiday/vacation or at work"

Join over 9,000 other traders like you who listen to my Podcast each week on iTunes.

Find out more by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post.

Have a great week ahead.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
good day and am sorry to say this with your prediction. can you put yourself in your post readers just for a minute rate the post as a new forex trader.am seeing you as a forex gambler not a trader, no fundamental or technical support prove to us some of the trade you are about to place and reasons for not just buy eurusd without even given a likely area the buy opportunity may happen . l think that why people hardly say thank you or reply to your post

good day and am sorry to say this with your prediction. can you put yourself in your post readers just for a minute rate the post as a new forex trader.am seeing you as a forex gambler not a trader, no fundamental or technical support prove to us some of the trade you are about to place and reasons for not just buy eurusd without even given a likely area the buy opportunity may happen . l think that why people hardly say thank you or reply to your post

Hi hifamily,

What I am giving here is the direction that I am favouring for a particular pair for that upcoming day. It is NOT to say the pair will close the day in that suggested direction, instead it is to say that I am favouring trades on that pair and in that direction for the day.

The actual strategy you use to take the trades is up to you. I have a strategy myself which I use and teach to my clients. You are welcome to join my course and learn that for yourself if that interests you. You would then know what entry and exit levels I am using plus which price action patterns I am using to take my trades.

I am more of a technical trader and not not really trade using fundamentals as I believe that in most cases the news is factored into the charts.

I'm not sure where you get the impression of the "gambler" part from? Far from it, in fact I hate gambling. I trade with a very low risk and a controlled approach risking only between 0.25 - 0.50% of my account on any one trade. I don't worry about making pips as they are irrelevant.

If you don't already have a copy, I'd suggest you look further into this by getting your own free copy of my calculator by clicking on my signature below.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrew very specifically mentioned "VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis"

Andrew is well respected for what he does and is a very polite and approachable trader, calling him a Gambler is bit unfair in my opinion !

All due respect to you, too, Mr or Mrs kamranasif, these rebuttals in favor of Mr Mitchum are a complete and total sham. So don't think we're stupid. Did you hold back on your first official post as a user for this auspicious occasion?
Mr Mitchum can defend himself as he already has a hundred million times.

Fact is, he uses this forum only to sell his services and he should be banned, in my opinion.

Okay, Calling my comment or opinion a sham is as idiotic as calling Andrew a gambler ! The fact is Andrew is a successful trader and is very approachable for his clients unlike many others. Period !

I don't know if you have tried his education or not but a lot can be learned from him. I am also not his client nor I have paid him any fee or anything, but his daily currency strength analysis and free lot size calculator has helped me immensely in being at the right side of market on most occasions if not all.

Back