1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Monday 2nd June 2014

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, Jun 1, 2014.

1. ahmer

ahmer Recruit

I am particularly trading Futures and learning forex. I trade with 0.01 lots and trying to achieve consistency.
    When did you post AUD trades. :confused:
    You were quite confident to buy EUR/USD and selling USD/CHF. Your weakness analysis of USD was the main reason for failure of both setups.

btw, You decreased the time period from 90 days to 60 days, I hope it will not come down to 30 days in future.

#11 ahmer, Jun 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. Kyle Chua

Kyle Chua Recruit

I believe you are the wrong one. First and foremost, Forex trading has no 100% risk, there's still some traders gain money because they put their efforts on researches and analysis! The rest who lose all their money were those who never put their efforts, and the are gambling with the currencies. On the other hand, saving your money in bank is the real 100% risk, regardless to the fixed deposit savings! Assume that the current inflation rate is 1 to 2% and even higher in certain countries, while the normal deposit interest rate that's offering by most bankers are less than 1%! So you are more to losing your money than saving it in term of inflation!

Invest the money is always the best choice, and every investment comes with risk! If you can't bear the risk, then just save your money in bank and losing its value when the time passed.