Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 11th April 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

FREE TRADING SCRIPT: Sign up now to get your own FREE copy of my amazing Lot Size Calculator. Click on my signature below to receive your own copy to use on any MT4 account.

Overall there is strength in the NZD, AUD and some strength in the CAD.

Overall there is weakness in the JPY, EUR and USD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, NZD/USD, NZD/JPY, CAD/JPY, GBP/JPY

Sell Trades – EUR/AUD, EUR/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think, highly accurate forecast for today.
Andrew, could you give analysis for XAU/USD?

Thank you

Hi Andrew,
I'm Brian from Tasmania. Just a short note to say thanks for the daily Currency Strength and Weekness reports. It helps a lot as it either supports the trades that I am looking at or makes me think to look further.
Cheers Brian

Thanks a lot Andrew helped a lot today for me, will be looking at your predictions for direction a lot closer in the mornings now after today

Hope you keep them up

All went into good profits, great job thanks again

I think, highly accurate forecast for today.
Andrew, could you give analysis for XAU/USD?

Thank you

Hi Topro,

Gold is not giving many clues right now. I took a short position this time yesterday and placed a retracement entry at 1567.00 which filled perfectly and is in profit right now. I'll close out of it before the weekend if it hasn't hit it's profit target before.

Overall, I'm waiting to see if we've reached the bottom last week yet or not.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew,
I'm Brian from Tasmania. Just a short note to say thanks for the daily Currency Strength and Weekness reports. It helps a lot as it either supports the trades that I am looking at or makes me think to look further.
Cheers Brian

Hi Brian,

Thanks for letting me know. Pleased I can help you with your trading. I like the part where you say "It helps a lot as it either supports the trades that I am looking at or makes me think to look further"

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Thanks a lot Andrew helped a lot today for me, will be looking at your predictions for direction a lot closer in the mornings now after today

Hope you keep them up

All went into good profits, great job thanks again

Hi freddypond

Great to hear you are making money from my analysis. Join the 2% club who profit from Forex.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back