Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 12th September 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the NZD and GBP with minor strength in the CHF and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the USD with minor weakness in the CAD and AUD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - GBP/USD, GBP/CAD, EUR/USD

Sell Trades - USD/CHF, USD/JPY

Strong news out of NZD today has resulted in a large move for the NZD pairs. In yesterday’s analysis I mentioned to look for NZD strength and while that is likely to continue today, the NZD/USD, NZD/JPY, AUD/NZD, GBP/NZD and EUR/NZD have already made some large moves. Therefore if trading these pairs today on the shorter time frame charts, look to trade in the overall direction but after a pullback.

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for some suggestions

Here's something to help you trade with low risk:
AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Get your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".

Get your FREE copy Now by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature below.

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I will follow your prediction signals. Yeterday I gain profit 400 pips from your signals. Thank you. Keep working!

Great, I will follow your prediction signals. Yeterday I gain profit 400 pips from your signals. Thank you. Keep working!

Hi reddarichest,

That's great news and thanks for sharing your success. However, you will likely find a better approach is to concentrate on making a percentage return rather than measuring your success in pips. You can use my free lot size calculator for that. See my signature below for details.

Remember also that these are not specific signals (only my coaching course clients receive those). These are the likely overall daily directions which you can use to help you when trading your own strategy.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mitchem,
Yesterday I open positions that you suggested. I open SELL or BUY per each trade as much as 1 lot. Only two trades were LOSS, the rest were profit. Your predictions 98 percent accurrate! Now, I will follow your signals everyday without hesitated and doubted. Good work, Mitchem. Again, THANK YOU! And will try your free trading calculator.

Today,12 September 2013, I have closed my trade and gained about 329 pips. All trades are WIN with 100 percent accuracy! Well DONE. Good Job. I will always follow your signals prediction everyday......

Hi. I'm new on this forum. Also I'm considering to take Andrew's online course. What i don't really understand is why people keeps complaining about the free signals that he gives for free here. I downloaded and installed his calculator on my demo account and in a single day changed completely my point of view about pips vs percentage. As he said on one of his videos, if you aren't happy or don't feel comfortable with his suggestions, just don' read or see them, but have the courtesy of say thanks to someone that takes from his own time to give for free something that can be money for others. That's only my two cents.
P.S. To whoever that thinks that I'm also a bogus, feel free to PM me and I'll show you my actual business and store location, which I don't post it here for not disrespect the administrators of this forum.

Back