Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 13th March 2014

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I have just released the tenth chapter of my new book "From Dairy Farmer to Forex Trader" where I share my Forex journey. The aim of the book is to short cut your own learning process and to show you how anyone can become a profitable Forex trader if they really want to enough.

Chapter 10 "Can You Teach Me How To Do That?" is available to view on video, to listen to via an MP3 download or to read via a PDF file.

Please click on my signature at the bottom of this post for more details.

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the NZD, CHF, JPY and EUR.

Overall there is weakness in the USD, GBP, AUD and CAD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, NZD/USD, NZD/CAD, XAU/USD, XAG/USD

Sell Trades - CAD/CHF, GBP/NZD, GBP/CHF, AUD/NZD, AUD/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CHF

Have a great day

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
In effetti Veramente eccezzionale Grande performance
Ma quali sono se posso i t tuoi criteri per stabilire se una coppia valuta oggi risulterà forte o debole?
Graziee

Good work Andrew,
I just started reading your post but pls if you can include currency pair like GBP/USD, AUD/USD & USD/CAD. it will be of great help.
thanks in anticipation for response

In effetti Veramente eccezzionale Grande performance
Ma quali sono se posso i t tuoi criteri per stabilire se una coppia valuta oggi risulterà forte o debole?
Graziee

Hi Luigi,

Thank you for your comment. I'm sorry but I don;t quite understand what you are asking. Maybe it's the google translation that has caused the mis-understanding?

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Good work Andrew,
I just started reading your post but pls if you can include currency pair like GBP/USD, AUD/USD & USD/CAD. it will be of great help.
thanks in anticipation for response

Hi ochills,

If you have a look back at my posts over the last year you'll see I mention these pairs quite often. I can only comment on what I see each day. If the GBP/USD, AUD/USD and USD/CAD show no obvious momentum then there's nothing to report for the day on those pairs.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back