Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 20th March 2014

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I have just released the 11th chapter of my new book "From Dairy Farmer to Forex Trader" where I share my Forex journey. The aim of the book is to short cut your own learning process and to show you how anyone can become a profitable Forex trader if they really want to enough.

Chapter 11 "The Forex Trading Coach Is Born" is available to view on video, to listen to via an MP3 download or to read via a PDF file.

Please click on my signature at the bottom of this post for more details.

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the USD and GBP.

Overall there is weakness in the CAD, AUD, EUR, JPY and CHF.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – USD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF

Sell Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD

Have a great day

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andrew,

Just watched your latest chapter and sounds like you described part of my own trading journey. Great reminder of where I've been and where I plan to head. Since I've been reading your daily analysis and general direction suggestions ( 5 weeks) my account is 11% up with a 1 week losing week of 0.88% included. 4 profitable weeks out of 5 is a great confidence builder for me as we've emailed each other about my consistency problem. All I can say is thanks and glad I found you. Cheers John

Hi Andrew,

Just watched your latest chapter and sounds like you described part of my own trading journey. Great reminder of where I've been and where I plan to head. Since I've been reading your daily analysis and general direction suggestions ( 5 weeks) my account is 11% up with a 1 week losing week of 0.88% included. 4 profitable weeks out of 5 is a great confidence builder for me as we've emailed each other about my consistency problem. All I can say is thanks and glad I found you. Cheers John

Hi Jalby,
11% in 5 weeks is excellent trading and after all it's all about results and consistency - with low risk as this all leads to confidence and it sounds like you have all 4 there. I'm pleased to help out.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back