Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 21st March 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is minor strength in the EUR, USD, GBP, AUD and CHF

Overall there is weakness in the JPY and NZD

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – EUR/JPY, EUR/NZD, CAD/JPY, GBP/JPY, CHF/JPY, AUD/JPY, USD/JPY

Sell Trades – None

To Your Trading Success,
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope your lad is feeling better. We wish him a fast recovery.:cool: Thanks for your regular analysis.

I am glad to hear that the injuries to your son are not too serious though nasty anyway. I do wish him a speedy recovery. Hmmmm I am not sure about being short the Yen though very easy to say that in hindsight. Yesterday it went short and it would follow that it would continue short today. Of late I have been avoiding the Yen Crosses as I simply don't trust them. The short trend is clearly at an end. EUR/JPY is bouncing along the top of kumo on the daily chart. GBP/JPY is pretty similar. CHF/JPY is sort of doing the same thing. The only pair with any long conviction is AUD/JPY and NZD/JPY. However there really is no entry. EUR/USD is nicely below kumo though not really going short. I sit not amused by my EUR/USD short.

Last edited:
Back