Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 28th February 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the EUR, CAD and some minor strength in the NZD.

Overall there is weakness in the USD, JPY and some minor weakness in the AUD.

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CHF, CAD/JPY

Sell Trades - USD/CAD

Happy Trading,
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Been following & been told by a friend that following you has been very successful, paper traded this week and today jumped in on eurusd.
would be interested in a subscription service if you have one.

Hi again Andrew,
just watched the webinar replay from last night - very informative :)
...and thanks to you I am up again !! So far 7 out of 8 winners !!

Yesterdays trades: +78 pips on EUR/NZD buy and -37 on sell NZD/USD so +41 pips which I
am very happy with.

I will definitely be doing your course.

Regards,

Deborah

I am already in buy side in EURUSD and EURJPY frm yestd. My target is 4:1 profit in EUR JPY. It retraced n now can show a good upside

Deborah I am forex trader from 5 yrs also. U dnt hve to mke so many trades everyday. U hve a long way to go. So relax n hve patience. I dnt earn millions every year but I do mke a good lvng for me n my family. I saw you mke 2 trades on same day n thats too fast for a new comer. Relax there r opportunities every tme so dnt be in hurry fortrades . Wait for price action signals n then mke a trade.

I dont want to sound too cheeky, but could you share on how you derive these conclusions ???

Cheers,

DM

Back