Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 28th November 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in GBP, EUR and USD.

Overall there is weakness in the AUD, CAD, NZD and JPY.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, USD/JPY, USD/CAD

Sell Trades - EUR/GBP, AUD/USD

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for some suggestions

Here's something to help you trade with low risk:
AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Get your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".

Get your FREE copy Now by clicking on the link at the bottom of my signature below.

Live Results
On yesterday's post I attached a screenshot showing some of my trades from the week. A copy is attached here:
2013-11-27_1903.png

Regards
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
you trade with low risk:

Hi Andrew

I installed the tool about a year(?) ago when you first offered it - it is useful so thanks.

But I uninstalled it in the end as it added something to my MT4 that asked for permissions every time I started MT4 so wasn't sure if it was monitoring my account or worse...

Why does the script do that?

Cheers
Seth

but the result you show is a demo account

Hi hifamily,

You are incorrect - all results that I show are from my own live accounts. I haven't traded on a demo account in years so I'm not sure how you figure out that claim?

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew

I installed the tool about a year(?) ago when you first offered it - it is useful so thanks.

But I uninstalled it in the end as it added something to my MT4 that asked for permissions every time I started MT4 so wasn't sure if it was monitoring my account or worse...

Why does the script do that?

Cheers
Seth

Hi Seth,

I'm pleased you like my free trading calculator but don't worry MT4 won;t be spying on you.

It's just a setting on your account you need to change, most likely to be this - click here for image

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

HELLO, PLEASE I'D LIKE TO BE GETTING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS OF Andrew Mitchem' daily analysis. where do i go from here to make the setting just so i can be getting his analysis notification on my email.
thanks

HELLO, PLEASE I'D LIKE TO BE GETTING EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS OF Andrew Mitchem' daily analysis. where do i go from here to make the setting just so i can be getting his analysis notification on my email.
thanks

Hi,

You can subscribe to my analysis so you receive updates via email every time there is an update.

Click on the orange "subscribe to this forum" button on the main menu of my section on this site.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

No Andrew
That's not it
Why would your script change those settings anyway?
Cheers
Seth

Hi Seth,

My script won't have anything to do with it - something else must have changed.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

My script won't have anything to do with it - something else must have changed.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Well, I don't think so......
Installed on laptop, 2 instances of MT4 (different brokers), MT4 started behaving differently.
Installed on work computer, 2 instances of MT4 (different brokers), MT4 started behaving differently.
Installed on home computer, 2 instances of MT4 (different brokers), MT4 started behaving differently.

Only common denominator was the instal of the script.

Back