Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 31st July 2014

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

Thank you for your feedback regarding yesterday's analysis.
I also had an excellent day, with a +7.9% gain on closed trades on one account, click here to see more 30th_July_2014_trades.png

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in the USD, EUR, GBP and NZD

Overall there is weakness in the JPY, AUD and CAD

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, NZD/JPY, USD/JPY, USD/CAD

Sell Trades - AUD/USD, AUD/NZD

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given above. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help.

AMAZING FREE TRADING TOOL: Download your own FREE copy of my MT4 trading tool which will help you trade with low risk per trade, remove much of the emotion involved with taking trades and take away the focus on making "Pips".

Download your FREE copy now by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew, I take exception when you brag about a day's results. God forbid you never had a good day. You've had very protracted down periods as we know.

You're certainly above cherry picking the trade results you choose to report.

Andrew, I take exception when you brag about a day's results. God forbid you never had a good day. You've had very protracted down periods as we know.

You're certainly above cherry picking the trade results you choose to report.

Hi piggywiggy

I have received a huge amount of emails this morning NZT from people who read my posts on this site (and others) each day for free. People are making money from using my analysis and they have chosen to share their thanks with me.

Of course I have bad days, just like every other trader has bad days. After 10 years of trading, I've seen and been through all kinds of market conditions.

The results I've posted here for yesterday show what can be achieved from having an understanding of the market and a proven strategy.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi piggywiggy

I have received a huge amount of emails this morning NZT from people who read my posts on this site (and others) each day for free. People are making money from using my analysis and they have chosen to share their thanks with me.

Of course I have bad days, just like every other trader has bad days. After 10 years of trading, I've seen and been through all kinds of market conditions.

The results I've posted here for yesterday show what can be achieved from having an understanding of the market and a proven strategy.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

It was worse than bad days. But you are a resourceful man and I wish you the best...............

It was worse than bad days. But you are a resourceful man and I wish you the best...............

Few months ago i was reacting the same way as you are doing it now.

I have now clear understanding the way Andrew Predict the market each day. His trading style may not be suitable for many people. Now make my own predictions each day and compare it here. Everyone loss money in forex. Its all about money management and Psychology.

Few months ago i was reacting the same way as you are doing it now.

I have now clear understanding the way Andrew Predict the market each day. His trading style may not be suitable for many people. Now make my own predictions each day and compare it here. Everyone loss money in forex. Its all about money management and Psychology.

Style=Trend following.
The money management is key and can't be denied.
I'm not sure what you mean by psychology. What's Andrew's psychology?

Have you taken his course?

Trend is your friend sounds good but it is not that easy.
Well, Psychology is the only thing that differentiate 5% from 95%.

I never take Andrew's Course. I can't afford it.

Last edited:
Trend is your friend sounds good but it is not that easy.
Well, Psychology is the only thing that differentiate 5% from 95%.

I never take Andrew's Course. I can't afford it.

Kind of doesn't make sense? Thousand bucks? How long does it take to make $1000 trading forex following Andrew's daily trade suggestions? He made $2300 just yesterday.
Maybe you need to take the course. BTW, He gives his clients actual trade instructions every day, a trade to take at the market and a trade to take on a retracement for every pair he suggests. Ask him if you can pay the course fee out of the winnings. Good as money in the bank. Or according what he said a few months back better than money in the bank.

The above discussion shows very well why I´ve decided not to post my trades any more on Forums : You can be right 7 out of 10 times, people will condem you for the 3 days you didn´t get it right, the remaining 7 days matter only for a few traders (if at all).
Everyone should make his own trading-plan and not rely 100 % on others.
I agree completely with ahmer, it´s all about psychology, but there are more emotions involved , not only fear and greed, but envy too......

Back