Currency Strength and Weakness for Thursday 31st July 2014

The above discussion shows very well why I´ve decided not to post my trades any more on Forums : You can be right 7 out of 10 times, people will condem you for the 3 days you didn´t get it right, the remaining 7 days matter only for a few traders (if at all).
Everyone should make his own trading-plan and not rely 100 % on others.
I agree completely with ahmer, it´s all about psychology, but there are more emotions involved , not only fear and greed, but envy too......

I could ask you if you have taken Andrew's course. Have you?

I don't get the psychology angle. Nothing about this forum has anything to do with psychology. As for 7 out of 10. I get the point. Andrew in fact never claims to be even that good but through risk management such as always risking no more than 1/2% of your account on a trade you ultimately avoid ruin. It is like crossing the street halfway at a time. You never get to the other side. If the envy comment is subtly meant for me it is misdirected. If I am envious it is for those clients who purchased Andrew's course and followed his trades at a time when he was actually giving out profitable trades. I am not envious of Andrew. It's a false paradigm. When I was in the 90 day course period his track record was far, far worse than any of you can imagine. If I told you he had a 50 trade stretch in which he had 46 losing trades I know it would be hard to believe. But it is true. And if I told you that he actually boasted on this forum to have had winning trades when in fact his clientele took those same trades and they resulted in losses you would think this is a lie. But it's not.

Look, there's an infinite supply of trading advice out there. It's all the same.

I harbor no hard feelings against Andrew. But I've been around the block. More than once. I traded for a living, for 37 years. And made money every single year. Trust me when I tell you, you need an edge to make out in this business and fib retracements and Bollinger midbands isn't really edge. And oscillators are bull**** totally.

I maintain, if you make money following these suggestions you don't need them.

heck, as a side note hasn't anyone ever noticed Andrew is the ONLY one of his ilk not to give trade details. He's no dummy.

Kind of doesn't make sense? Thousand bucks? How long does it take to make $1000 trading forex following Andrew's daily trade suggestions? He made $2300 just yesterday.
Maybe you need to take the course. BTW, He gives his clients actual trade instructions every day, a trade to take at the market and a trade to take on a retracement for every pair he suggests. Ask him if you can pay the course fee out of the winnings. Good as money in the bank. Or according what he said a few months back better than money in the bank.

It depends on where you live and what is your starting capital. Can you make $1000 with starting capital of $100 in few days?
Read this will help you understand.
I have no interest in his course. The Information that i need is available on internet for free.

Last edited:
I could ask you if you have taken Andrew's course. Have you?

I don't get the psychology angle. Nothing about this forum has anything to do with psychology. As for 7 out of 10. I get the point. Andrew in fact never claims to be even that good but through risk management such as always risking no more than 1/2% of your account on a trade you ultimately avoid ruin. It is like crossing the street halfway at a time. You never get to the other side. If the envy comment is subtly meant for me it is misdirected. If I am envious it is for those clients who purchased Andrew's course and followed his trades at a time when he was actually giving out profitable trades. I am not envious of Andrew. It's a false paradigm. When I was in the 90 day course period his track record was far, far worse than any of you can imagine. If I told you he had a 50 trade stretch in which he had 46 losing trades I know it would be hard to believe. But it is true. And if I told you that he actually boasted on this forum to have had winning trades when in fact his clientele took those same trades and they resulted in losses you would think this is a lie. But it's not.

Look, there's an infinite supply of trading advice out there. It's all the same.

I harbor no hard feelings against Andrew. But I've been around the block. More than once. I traded for a living, for 37 years. And made money every single year. Trust me when I tell you, you need an edge to make out in this business and fib retracements and Bollinger midbands isn't really edge. And oscillators are bull**** totally.

I maintain, if you make money following these suggestions you don't need them.

If you are trading for 37 Years for a living then show your own trading history first. I have no interest in Andrew's wins and losses. He might loss all his trades but i use my own Analysis before entering trade. Everyone is responsible for their own act.

If you are trading for 37 Years for a living then show your own trading history first. I have no interest in Andrew's wins and losses. He might loss all his trades but i use my own Analysis before entering trade. Everyone is responsible for their own act.

Showing my trading history would be a fruitless endeavor. I wouldn't even know where to start. Besides I'm not selling anything. I made money trading but never made a dime directional trading. Always trading one thing against another. Options trading on an exchange floor. Directional trading is another thing and I know from empirical evidence (traders crashing and burning) that the vast majority of directional traders fail. I also know most trading courses can't deliver as advertised. That I coughed up the cash to Andrew speaks to his brilliant salesmanship. He's driven like the wind and services his clients without fail. You could do lots worse than follow Andrew.

I didn´t take his course, no reason for that, I´m following my own systems and can´t complain. If Andrew´s sentiment is in line with my own expectations I´ll consider it, but I never entered a trade because he suggested it. I get my relevant information from other sources.
The very best I can recommend is "orderflowfx.com" : You´ve to pay for this service but usually the monthly fee is covered by a fraction of one positive trade, more than worth it, IMO: Check it out, that´s the best advice I can give you right now: You´ll see where the big orders enter the market and when, where most SL and TP-Areas are and much much more, which gives you an huge advantage. Only thing: You´ve to get used to the graphics, but once understood, it´s easy

kind regards

I didn´t take his course, no reason for that, I´m following my own systems and can´t complain. If Andrew´s sentiment is in line with my own expectations I´ll consider it, but I never entered a trade because he suggested it. I get my relevant information from other sources.
The very best I can recommend is "orderflowfx.com" : You´ve to pay for this service but usually the monthly fee is covered by a fraction of one positive trade, more than worth it, IMO: Check it out, that´s the best advice I can give you right now: You´ll see where the big orders enter the market and when, where most SL and TP-Areas are and much much more, which gives you an huge advantage. Only thing: You´ve to get used to the graphics, but once understood, it´s easy

kind regards

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Back