Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 11th June 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

FREE TRADING WEBINAR:
If you are new to trading then this webinar is perfect for you. Register now by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post.

A very quiet day’s trading yesterday with many of the pairs that gapped over the weekend finding that the price was filled back to an area around Friday’s close.

Overall there is strength in the EUR with the AUD, NZD, GBP and CHF also showing some renewed strength.

Overall there is weakness in the USD and JPY.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me

Buy Trades – EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, NZD/JPY, CHF, JPY, CAD/JPY

Sell Trades – None

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm!!! your analysis today is a bit different from my outcomes today. I've been selling major crosses on the Yen and made over $24,000.00 plus this morning till now. GBPJPY & USDJPY

Although i trade with a customized moving average system and i noticed some strength on the YEN against some pairs

Hmmm!!! your analysis today is a bit different from my outcomes today. I've been selling major crosses on the Yen and made over $24,000.00 plus this morning till now. GBPJPY & USDJPY

Although i trade with a customized moving average system and i noticed some strength on the YEN against some pairs

Very good, the main difference being that my post was here 13 hours before yours.
Andrew

Back