Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 19th March 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Yesterday's weekend gaps have made assessing the true strengths and weaknesses of each currency a very difficult task for today. Most of the pairs which experienced a large gap ended up being filled with yesterday's price action.

I have uploaded a new trading commentary video to my website. In the video I discuss the strong AUD$ resistance levels on many pairs, why you should trade less and the importance of keeping yourself fit. At the end of the video you can sign up to receive each new weekly video as soon as it is posted. Please click on my signature below to view the video

Overall there is some strength in the AUD with the NZD and EUR also showing some strength.

Overall there is some weakness in the JPY, CHF and GBP.

Again, please note that the price action so far this week has made any trade suggestions very hard to assess. When this happens, it is often best to not trade for the day and wait for the market conditions to settle down.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - AUD/CHF

Sell Trades - NONE

Happy Trading,
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah; it was kind of a blood bath mate. many strategies may have failed on account of the Cyprus effect?

Back