1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currency Strength and Weakness for Tuesday 6th May 2014

Discussion in 'Andrew Mitchem- Daily Strengths and Weaknesses' started by Andrew Mitchem, May 5, 2014.

1. ahmer

ahmer Recruit

Sir, You forgot to answer Post# 4

2. Aslan

Aslan Recruit

With due respect Ahmer, I think you are missing the objective of this thread. Andrew is simply providing us a "tool" to assist us in our own analysis.

I've been reading his posts daily for several weeks now and found the information very useful in assisting to confirm or filter out certain trade set-ups.

He states clearly in every post that it's not intended to be trade call...from what I understand, Andrew does also provide that service with specific entry/exit points but that's certainly not going to be provided freely in an open forum. That information is reserved for those who pay for a subscription to his service ( as it should be ).

It is up to us to receive Andrew's posts in the manner in which they are intended. He's telling us the general strength weakness he sees in a particular currency and subsequently, the pairs that could be attractive to trade.

It's our job to process that information along with all our other analysis and make our own decision on if we want to enter a trade and at which price.

Personally, if there is major news shortly following Andrew's posts ( such as the RBA statement earlier this week ) then I will filter out his findings on any related pairs but that's simply an adherence to my own risk management rules.

Overall I have found his analysis to be incredibly useful, just don't expect to be spoon-fed trade signals. Use the information he provides as a piece of a bigger picture and you will begin to understand its value.

Cheers!

3. deadant

deadant Private

True, as long as you do get the profit -- but I have been quite good at putting the stop just a few pips to tight and gotten stopped out. A wider stop (with smaller position to keep risk down) seems to work better for me but a smaller stop would still be (or at least make me fell) better, if nothing else to further decrease risk. Yes, I'm a wimp and like ultra low risk when trading :) )

Anyway, thanks for the answer! A few thousand trades of practice and even I should learn, I hope :rolleyes:

4. ahmer

ahmer Recruit

Everyone can see this is your 1st post at this forum. :p

#14 ahmer, May 8, 2014
    Last edited: May 9, 2014
  5. Andrew Mitchem

Andrew Mitchem Special Consultant to the FPA

Ahmer,

I hope your not suggesting I'm creating a false name and posting here are you?

If you are you are very badly mistaken. I have no desire to do such a thing. Never have, never will do.

Please clarify as that is what your comment seems to be suggesting to me.

Andrew

6. ahmer

ahmer Recruit

It was a typo, Just corrected that. I was not blaming you for that post.